Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The puppies are walking...backwards. lol Backing up seems to be easier for them than forward. I took a couple of group shots then a short video. The female is the most adventurous, initiating play and coming over to me to be picked up. The other pups still haven't got their own personalities yet.

Click on picture to see sleepy puppies. lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
They are so sweet!

Given your experience, do you think they are all Chi? Long coats versus smooth?

Seeing them still so newborn like makes me wonder how some people get their babies at 5-6 weeks!!

The darkest one. Female or male?

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are so sweet!

Given your experience, do you think they are all Chi? Long coats versus smooth?

Seeing them still so newborn like makes me wonder how some people get their babies at 5-6 weeks!!

The darkest one. Female or male?
As I have no idea who the dad is, it's really hard to tell if they are full chi. They'll be on the bigger side, I would think. The red may have a longer coat than the rest. And the darkest one is the lone female. As this is ony my second litter of puppies ever, I have no idea what they will look like full grown, but I can guarantee they will be cute. lol

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I love that the little girl uses the other as a pillow!!
They are just darling! I enjoy seeing them progress week by week. So glad they are all so healthy!!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Oh my goodness they are so cute. I was thinking they look bigger than Eva was at 4 weeks.

·
Registered
655 Posts
They look like they're thriving, darn cute, too!
Unfortunately, I couldn't see the video
on my iPod but I loved the pics!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts