Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Awwwww! They are so sweet and Adorable! She has proclaimed herself Godmother:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
How absolutely adorable!!! I am sure glad you live so far away, I'd be wanting that little one with the brown head~it just stole my heart!
Who is the 'real' mom? and who's their daddy?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Veesha said:
How absolutely adorable!!! I am sure glad you live so far away, I'd be wanting that little one with the brown head~it just stole my heart!
Who is the 'real' mom? and who's their daddy?
Lucy and Jake in my siggy are the parents. Zoe and Tasha just love them to pieces. Funny thing is... Jake really doesn't go near them. He watches them from a distance. Lucy still continues to be a great mom.

Tammie

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
awwwwwwwww the pics are great and how sweet Zoey looks with them, Ella was the same with trin's puppies..heehee

Gorgeous pupies. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chis rule said:
They are very cute! The one with the irish markings is big! That little red baby is so precious. They are all adorable.
Yes, he is HUGE. He is 1lb. 19 oz. at 5 weeks. All the others are small. It is strange. He is taken already and going to a GREAT home. His name is Maverick.

Tammie

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwww...........................wonderful cute photos. Zoey is such a good puppysitter. The puppies are adorable - it makes me want to adopt them, especially the black and tan puppy. :p

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aren't they great?? I listed them in petfinder.com. I received a couple inquiries and will meet the people interested tomorrow. It will be hard, as my whole family has become quite attached to the pups. I will not let them go until 9 weeks of age, though. Just want to make sure they are ready.

Tammie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts