Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well technically they are Chihuahua Puppies just half JRT :) So i thought id post them here this time The first for are of a little boy who now has a home waiting with his new friend Texas the Jackhuahua so he'll fit in perfectly ! The last few are of the othe rlittle boy messing around being bad! Theyre just over 4 weeks so ive wormed them and trimmed all their names today they got works today! lol Ill get some of the three little girls over the weekend! Anyone want to suggest names? The little boy was suggested as Thor lol Well have fun! Enjoy!

Boy 1 (Suggested Thor)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha lol no of course not! haha ill try and get a comparsion photo tomorrow but im not guarenteeing anything lol! The boys look more JRT the girls look more Chi! One of the girls has a broken coat too its cute

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha lol thanks :) He has yet to find a home :) Hopefully he'll find just the right one that suits him

Or erm * cough* i just might have to keep him lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Cheeky, what adorable little boys! I love the second little guy.. just mail him the the states..lol And I will call him Shakesphere! Deb

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Aww lovely looking boys. Very sweet, cant believe they are so big already x
Thanks you! You'd be surprised the girls look the same size as they did 2 weeks ago lol

Aww Cheeky, what adorable little boys! I love the second little guy.. just mail him the the states..lol And I will call him Shakesphere! Deb
haha lol Thanks Deb i like that name very intellectual lol but hes not too smart :S haha lol

omg!! there adorable!!
Thank you!

They are adorable. That second one looks like a bit of the devil..bet he has a JRT personality. He just looks busy...Love them both!!!
haha hes quite cheeky actually i couldnt get a cute photo of him just sitting still lol

i reckon the second little boy looks like an Amos
Awww I think you should call boy 2 Rascul lol
Thanks for all the name suggestions! I must say i do like the sound of Rascal lol

omg! i just wanna pick them up and cuddle x
Haha thank you! Im going to have some more fun tonight and try and take some of the girls and some gorup photos :S fun lol!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts