Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Todat the puppies are 11 days old, and I decided to make the first individual pics.
Wasn't easy because the new smells made them very active.
Eyes aren't open yet, think it will happen next 2-3 days. (normally between 10-14 days)

Here they are:

little girl 1

little girl 2

little girl 3

little boy 1

little boy 2

Together.. nursing...

my personal favorites are girl 2 and girl 3....

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Oh!Oh! Girl #3!!!! I love a while ruff and blaze!!! She's beautiful! Are they chocolate? I'm not sure if my computer is teasing me.... :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No, they are not chocolate, all of them are sable, only girl 2 I expect to be a fawn....
Chocolate will be really like the chocolate color, and never a black mask.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh goodness, that makes me want a puppy! They are lovely little ones! I'll have little boy # 2, please..;)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Little bits of Heaven!! I love them all!!! I can only imagine the fun (and work) at your home. lol And how is Mommy? We sure can't forget her. Also, are you going to wait for personalities to name?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
LIttle girl 3 and little boy 2 are my picks! Gorgeous babies. Will you be keeping any?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Very sweet babies. :) I love the markings on girl #3....but I love a solid with flashy white markings. haha All are adorable though--so excited to see them grow!

·
Registered
164 Posts
love these pups. Girl #3 is popular I love her as well. Oh heck I love them all. I'll PM you my address I'll take them all ;)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Little bits of Heaven!! I love them all!!! I can only imagine the fun (and work) at your home. lol And how is Mommy? We sure can't forget her. Also, are you going to wait for personalities to name?

Mom is doing great, she is the best mommy a breeder can wish for!!
She takes care of them very very well, and I'm really proud at her!!

I already picked out there names. When they are born you must fill in forms and send it back to the dutch kennel club, this is for the pedigree and you must give up there names. This must happen within 10 days after birth.

They are my "chili pepper litter"

There names will be:

Boys: Jalapeno and Tabasco
Girls: Chili, Pepper and Cayenne

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LIttle girl 3 and little boy 2 are my picks! Gorgeous babies. Will you be keeping any?
Yes I will keep 2 of the girls!! But i don't know which ones yet...

Want to thank everybody for the comments!!

And some news: There eyes started to open!!
I will post pictures when all the eyes are completely opened.:D

·
Registered
370 Posts
my fav is little girl 2-they r so cute!!right now im fostering a pregnant chi named angel(someone dropped her off at a rescue n they needed someone to b w her all the time-ME!!! lol).her tentative due date is may 17th so prob next week she'll b ready.u must b sooo excited cuz i know i am

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
oh they are such an adorable litter ! I am mad for all of them.....love the pictures.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts