Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally today i cracked the camera out and heres the results! Theyre all named now :) The two boys are Rascal and Thor. Girls are Layla, Narla & Lilly :) Thanks for help with the boys names :) Here you go enjoy!
Theres some of the boys too i couldnt resist lol!

(Jesus its hard to tell them apart! lol)

Narla:

Layla:

More to come ....

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lilly (has a broken coat like mum )

Group photos:

Thor, Layla & i think thats Narla lol

Thor & Rascal

Narla, Layla & Lilly

Rascal

Rascal & Thor

Thor

Hope you like them! Theyre not too big but theyre still growing lol

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Cheeky they are adorable! You can send me Lilly!

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone it took ages they make me giggle Rascal kept jumping out of the group photos lol

Broken coat is like her mums long but not all the same length sort of not as soft as a chis? I cant really explain it maybe someone has a better definition than me lol

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
my fav is narla!!! :D i love her backing white! omg to die for! cant wait to see how she looks grown!, you are keeping her right! NUDGE NUDGE! :albino: all the other pups are cute as well but this one is something special <3

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my fav is narla!!! :D i love her backing white! omg to die for! cant wait to see how she looks grown!, you are keeping her right! NUDGE NUDGE! :albino: all the other pups are cute as well but this one is something special <3
Haha i wish i could! But ive had an agreement with Vickis owner as she is refusing to sell/advertise the puppies. and only wants Vicki back to sell on! So ideally as much as id love to i cant keep one i adore Lilly and Layla is unique but Narla is definatly the cutest :) Thanks Pidge x

all so cute!! they do all look the same too x
Haha i no it took me ages to remember who is who altho when you think about it its not too hard lol

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha i no the breeder is being very self-centred as far as im concerned! She hasnt even paid me a stud/boarding fee not that it matters but shes getting money for basically nothing !!!! So i have to advertise them through OurCheekyChihuahuas lol not good :( I reli want to stay in contact myself with people who buy these puppies as i would my own because they basically are mine lol! I have recommended the forum to the lady who has bought Thor as she already has a jackhuahua! lol So hopefully loads pictures ;) x

1 - 17 of 17 Posts