Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a scare. I had visitors and everything was crazy. I had opened up the pen so the puppies had more space, but you had to step over the pen to use the toilet. Suddenly, I heard Parker, the girl puppy screaming. My daughter was in the bathroom wth one leg over the pen and said somehow the board I had put across the pen opening had slipped and hit Parker in the front leg. Only it was wedged and secured very well when I was in there earlier and now Parker wasn't using her back leg. :confused: So we went to the vet and she said since she was walking on the leg and there really wasn't anything they could do for a puppy that young anyway, to just take her home and watch it. Well now it's like nothing happened, so I guess it was just sore. I don't want to accuse my daughter of anything, she s usually very truthful, I just have my suspicions that she may have accidentally stepped on her. I am just glad Parker is ok.

Anyway, the puppies are 6 weeks old tomorrow and I moved them out of the bathroom into the dog room today. Abby is beng pretty protective of them, but she will loosen up after a bit. Heres a few pictures:

Stll in the bathroom, joining mom in her bed.

In their pen with mom in the dog room.
Twiggy and Sherman sayng hi

Mommy makes a good pillow

·
Registered
655 Posts
Isn't Mummy pooch a great patient pillow, at that! They look well tempered with a spunky cute factor! They will make some lucky pet owners very happy!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Awwww she probably just thought she should be hurt. lol Or maybe she practicing to be a diva. Anyway, they all look like all is well with their world thanks to Pam!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Aw Pam. The more pics you post the more I want one. It's a good thing that you are several hundred miles away. I really do not need another pet. I am so glad that they are so healthy and doing well.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Glad she is alright...those things happen with fur or skin kids...just part of life....my word, those pups look like the picture of health...so darn cute..I wouldn't be able to just pick out one :daisy:you won't have any trouble finding good homes for them I'm sure :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
They are so cute, especially that really chubby one! Glad your little girl is ok, injuries in puppies are especially scary.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts