Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
What cuties.. when you all show your new babies it makes me want another one... Guess it's like on the chips commerical..you can't just have one. lol

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gizmo's Mommy said:
What cuties.. when you all show your new babies it makes me want another one... Guess it's like on the chips commerical..you can't just have one. lol
It is great having more than one but I am really not going to have more then 4, thats enough for me.:D

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
OMG!! They are sooooo precious!! And my have they grown! They are absolutely perfect. It's a good thing I don't breed because if I had puppies like that, I think I would just keep them ALL! lol

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Sinead-Rocky said:
Well dont worry because you'll all continue to see the little Black and Tan one grow up on here :)

Just a few more weeks and I get to bring him home I cannot wait :) xx

Sinead x

That is so awesome! Congrats! I had no idea you were getting the black and tan puppy! That is really sweet...please do continue to post pics!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Yes I am going to be his new mummy - His name is Romeo and dont worry I'll continue to post pics on here for all to see. :)

We cant wait to bring him home, and he'll have Mr Big has a playmate, Biggy is 13 weeks old and Kaspers brother ( Julie's new pup )

Sinead xx

1 - 20 of 28 Posts