Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The puppies are two weeks old and the spotted one's eyes are open. The cream one's are starting to open. It looks like the cream one will be long haired like his mom. I am racking my brain for names for them. They really don't have personalities yet, and the only name that popped in my head for the cream one is Sea slug. lol (No, I am not naming him that, I just have a weird sense of humor) They are so big! They weigh more at two weeks than Pepper weighed at 8.

He's a handful!

Dog pile! I can tell it's getting colder lately.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
What a big boy! Soo cute! I really love that other multi colored one though. lol @ your dog pile.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
nawwww i love the little boy , both fatties , the little girl reminds me of my shiloh she she was a bub :)
love the dog pile haha

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Very cute babies!!! The dogpile is terrific!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Adorable pics. Love that last one! :)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Ao sweet I love the puppies.You can name the cream one Ditto because he looks like he is going to be just like mom.I also love the dog pile

·
Registered
3,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone. I love the name Ditto. He does look a bit like a polar bear, huh? And with the colder weather, I find the dogs get into the cutest dog piles a lot. They also always want to pile on me, last night I had 5 on my lap, I couldn't move or breathe. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts