Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
349 Posts
Oh My god, How cute are they! Oh so adorable I bet they are lovely to be around!

·
Registered
7,558 Posts
How incredibly sweet :)
Did you see those little sharp teeth! Yikes!
Tabitha is still barking from hearing the video... bossy little girl.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Oh Crystal... they are so cute gnawing on each other..lol I'm loving the chocolate SOW!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How cute!!! That has got to be one of the clearest youtube videos I've ever seen. I loved it! Great camera/photography and they are so cute! Loved the bitey face scenes. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! That was SO cute! And yeah, wow, so clear!!! Was that Britney trying to get up there with them? :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How cute!!! That has got to be one of the clearest youtube videos I've ever seen. I loved it! Great camera/photography and they are so cute! Loved the bitey face scenes. :)
Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! That was SO cute! And yeah, wow, so clear!!! Was that Britney trying to get up there with them? :lol:
Thanks ladies :ngreet2: I recorded it with my Kodak 1485 camera, it's supposed to record 720P resolution videos.

And T, yup that was Britney! I felt bad afterwards but she has a tendency to "smother" new doggies, so once she got in the shot, I put her back down. I'm telling you, that little dog will whine and whine to be picked up and put on the couch, but put a real puppy up there and she suddenly finds the motivation to get up there herself, LOL!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts