Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
expecting litter

I'll be sure to post pics just as soon as the come popping out...lol
I just thought I'd ask you all since I've never had it happen to me,I have a neutered male here who has been neutered for almost a year now and he's never done this before but when this bitch came into heat he started breeding her,he's locking up and sharing time with my stud...my stud does not mind he thinks the neutered male is his best friend anyway.I called my vet to make sure I would still be able to register my pups,worried he might actually have left over swimmers,the vet assured me theres nothing there and his breeding is fine as long as the other male isn't threatened by it.
Has anyone else had this happen,I've breed dogs alot of years and other then play humping I've never never never had a neutered male do this?
And he was neutered very early like 4 months old.

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
neutered breeder

we didn't neuter him we got him as a rescue in July.
from a woman who wanted to get rid of him so she could get a great dane.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Im sorry I didnt say you did I was just saying a dog should not be neutered at 4 months so maybe this has something to do with it

·
Banned
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's ok

no I know,I'm just abit off...I'm trying to find someone in my area who could be kinda on-call when we're ready to whelp.My hubby has been in and out of the hospital several times this past 3 weeks shortest stay 6 hours longest 3 days...he's got vertigo.They say it will come and go at will untill it finally goes.All they can do is dope him to sleep it off.So,I'm worried he'll still have this whenwe're ready to whelp and I'm trying to find someone close to us who knows Chi's to be able to whelp her if we are stuck at the hospital again.She's a free whelper no c-sections and never lost a pup...but I still need someone to be there if I'm not...normally my oldest daughter would be here but she'll be 200 miles away for the holidays.
I thought about the vets and we might have to resort to that but I'd rather not,it's ok if your in medical need but to have her there waiting and in a cage with no bed or lap to snuggle just isn't right.
So I'm abit bitchy myself and biting everyone,don't take it personally.Sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts