·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Funny I'm in love with puppy 2 just adorable <3 Give mama chi a kiss from me

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thank you, I love them all but especially puppy 2. He was so small and spindly at first, I was afraid he wouldn't make it. It was so funny, I was changing their bedding right before I weighed them and puppy 3 growled at me. lol He didn't want to leave the box and the puppy pile.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Time sure does fly! They change almost daily, they keep getting cuter and
cuter. I'd love to kiss all those little paws! Keep up the great work Pam, they
are so fortunate to have you. And thank you for taking the time to update.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
They are so adorable. The first thing I thought when I saw baby #4 was--what a tank!!! lol Great job, Pam. I know it's fun, but it's really hard too. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
The pups look wonderful. You are doing such a great job with them. I know you have had your hands full lately. 2 thumbs up for everything you do for all of your pets!!!

·
Registered
688 Posts
They are freaking prechus!!!!! im in love with the first one !!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi as much as id love a tiny my first pis is #4 the big boy thats my pic his color is beautiful and he seems like fun

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you everyone. I wish everyone was closer and could take them. I woud love to see them go to people I know so I can see them grow up.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Pam, they are just precious babies.. the little red boy is definitely my fav..lol And, If I weren't in GA and you in CA, he certainly could become one of the gang with us.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts