Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I posted a week ago that my mom brought home a puppy that she found at the store and that I was able to get a rescue to take it and that all worked out great but now my mom brought home 3 more and since my mom works everyday I am the one who gets stuck with taking care of them :( . She said that someone at the same store was giving them away to anyone who wanted one. She called a rescue that we are working with on some of her other dogs and the lady who runs the rescue is going to back them but we have to foster them at least until they are old enough to get their shots. By the time that my mom got done with the call she said that some guy had taken three of the six puppies. They are only 4 weeks old, skinny and a little dehydrated. They scarfed down a plate of moistened puppy kibble and drank a 50/50 mix of puppy milk and Pedialyte. We bought karo to give them between meals. They are really active and look healthy but two have the runs and one has nice firm poos. I guess they are just random breed pit bulls but they look like they might have some American bully in them but I am no good at guessing what breeds are in a pit bull puppy so I could be way off. My dad is not happy about it but after he saw them I think he softened a little.

Here they are

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
They are adorable, just as any puppy is!! Hopefully the rescue can place them. Pits are such wonderful dogs, if trained and socialized.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rescue who is working with us mostly seems to handle pit bull type dogs so I am hopeful they will get adopted quickly. They are fun but mostly it is just crying and pooping, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts