Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking my dogs to the mailbox today and I felt like I should take the long way back and I am so glad that I did. I saw a plastic tub laying on it's side with screen on the top and decided to check it out in case I could use it for anything but two little puppies ran out of the field next to the tote. One ran right up to me but the other took off and took over 30 minuets of searching to find her only about 10 feet away from the tote under a bush. I think they were dumped yesterday because I heard pups crying coming from that direction and a car honked as it drove by there yesterday. I thought that the noises were coming from the dogs at house about a mile down the road but they did sound closer then normal. These are the pups and the tote that was on the side of the road but the food/water bowl is something that I put in there in case there are anymore pups. It is strange because yesterday I was thinking about how much I missed being a foster since the last 3 pups got adopted out but it is looking like I might be fostering these.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am Sorry I forgot I posted here. The pups won't let me sleep for more then a few minutes at a time so I have been super out of it. It turns out the pups have recessed vulvas so I am hoping that that will not make it to hard to find them homes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts