Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I tried posting in the breeding section and it just kept redirecting me to here.
I have a 4 year old chihuahua that is 5 and a half weeks pregnant, and I'm trying to get at least a little bit of an idea of what her pups will look like. She is sort of a reddish brown sable and Irish marked. Her mom was red/dark apricot with a white chest and front paws, her dad was very light fawn pie bald. She had two sisters, one was colored just like the mom (pinkish-brown nose and all) only a bit lighter, but as a puppy she was called silver, and she changed a lot as she got older (she was bred to an all white male and had two brown pie bald pups), the other sister was red merle and irish marked. So my chihuahua, her name is Roxy, has had one litter before with an all white male, she had two pups, an all white one, and one colored just like her. (She free whelped btw).

Unfortunately the all white male was killed by a bigger dog, so this time I used a stud. The stud dog is tri colored, but with a lot of brown, he almost has a saddle. And I know that his father did have a very prominent saddle. I don't know what his mother looked like. He has thrown pups of all colors, he's had tri colored pie bald, Black and Tan, tri colored, red pie bald, red with white markings, fawn, cream, and cream and white. I might be forgetting something, but that's most of it.
What colors do you think are most likely? (Ps. I will add pictures as soon as I figure out how)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts