Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I agree, micro chipping is much better, i'd like to get Lexi micro chipped when she's neutered just to be on the safe side. At least it's beneath the skin and not visible....and wouldn't the tattoo fade over the years like they do on humans?

Still cute, hehe! :)

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
well they are willing to drive to you and aslong as they dont ask for the money before hand it should be ok - she is adorable - Stef why dont you want a girl - there really isnt any difference :D

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I know, get a girl lol!
Hehe, just kidding.

I saw some really cute black and tan Chi pups on a website recently, but when I read further down they were long coat!
I was so excited and then so disappointed lol.
They weren't too bad price either.

·
Registered
4,764 Posts
ow what site was that anyway? Not looking for a longcoat.. but havent seen those about?

A girl!! :shock: well i just never thought about it... when i wanted a dog i immidiatly wanted a baby boy!! I had my girl dog for 12 years... and i loved her super but she was very independant.. not saying a boy couldnt be.. but they tendto love their mums :wink: And ive waited this long now....

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I love my boys too Stef!! Rasta is a true mommies boy!! I dont go anywhere without being in his sights, and god forbid I run to the store and leave him behind!!! But on the other hand Echo is such a mommie girl!!! She is the same exacte way!! SO I really dont think it matters if you love them and spoil them then they turn out the same (sometimes :wink: )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts