Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going through an old memory card an found some cute pics of Blaze as a puppy!

This is here at work wearing the first shirt I got for her.

She's a little older here, keeping an eye on some 8 week old poodle pups that were playing in the yard.

I hope these arent to big, I tried to resize them but I'm having an issue with my photobucket account.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really do miss it, makes ya want another one lol

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww, I see you lost your puppy too! :(
I've been looking all over for my puppy...

You know that third picture is so Chanel!
I wish Chanel could meet her sister from another mother, lol. ;)

I love your new siggy by the way, great action shot!

·
Registered
725 Posts
body do I know what its like to lose the puppy stage and miss it. My Shih-tzu had puppy's last June she died of complications when the pups where 3 days old So I hand fed her 3 pups and kept 1 my Penelope well She is almost a year old now and I missed the puppy stage so much I went out and bought my little Charlie.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aww, I see you lost your puppy too! :(
I've been looking all over for my puppy...

You know that third picture is so Chanel!
I wish Chanel could meet her sister from another mother, lol. ;)

I love your new siggy by the way, great action shot!
Thank you! I love your new siggy too! I wish they could meet to it would one of the cutest things ever. A lot of the pics you post of Chanel remind me so much of Blaze her mannerisms an everything. I can only imagine the trouble they'd get into lol

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
all the dogs are so cute! :D i dont have alot of tillie when she was younger as during that time i was REALLY ill , tbh i dont have much memory of it either :( x

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
all the dogs are so cute! :D i dont have alot of tillie when she was younger as during that time i was REALLY ill , tbh i dont have much memory of it either :( x
Oh no I'm sorry to hear you were sick! I'm glad your doing better! Honestly these and a few others of Blaze playing with my German Shepard (RIP) are really the only pics I have of her as a pup. I didnt get her till she was about 4 months old. It was kind of a rescue situation.
Most of the pics I took within the first few weeks I had her.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts