Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My breeder has puppies available right now. I literally check her site 25 times a day! Some are Roxy's half-siblings. I SO want one that she is half related to. Her mom is definitely not having another litter, and I believe this was her Dad's last litter. ALL of them are so pretty. So many different colors!!! Both boys and girls too. UGH!

I just want another one SO badly right now. Some of you know the situation with my roommate that I had this past summer, so I DEFINITELY can't get another one until May, when I graduate college! I CAN'T WAIT! It's SO hard waiting, especially seeing everyone else's new puppies! :sad5: I could just cry a river right now, I want another that bad! :sad2: LOL!

So ... there's really no point to this post. I just needed to vent! :D

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I think you should share the link and let me see! :) lol they sound so adorable. I know at the moment im being sent emails abotu puppies available from loads of breeders and god i want one!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I want another really bad too, but 2 is enough for now.. Lol. Roxy really needs a playmate tho.. So I bet your anxious to get another!!

·
Read Only
1,949 Posts
I want the link tooo! I love to look at puppies. I am in college too.. I have two now, but I moved out of the apartment I was in before that did not allow dogs before I got the second. I would love to have a third, but that won't be for a few years.. :(

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Two of my close friends are getting puppies. My friend I got Baylee from has 1 new pup and his getting one of his siblings!! I won't be adding my 4th for at least 2 years though .

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Vent away.
I'm staying at home while I finish school and my step dad wasn't happy when I came home with Leah. He loves her even though he still pretends to be mad about it. I'd love to get a purebreed Chi but I will be waiting until I get my own place before I get another.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I just can't wait to move out of the city where there are so many regulations. I understand they are there to try discouraging hoarders or backyard breeders; but they make it seem like it's impossible to own a small "pack" of dogs responsibly.

I just give Zoey extra special attention when I get a case of puppy fever... she's already almost 2 but is the tiniest dog I've ever had I can pretend LOL

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi speaking of wanting a new baby add me to that hat my buster is 14 months and he would love to have a friend and i would enjoy watching them play well my husband was raised in a home where the animals stayed outside so 40 years of marriage and he does enjoy buster but thats where he draws that line he says hopefully soon hell change his mind

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
One way to justify these saids feelings of wanting another chi & the slogan that I live by is "there's a reason for everything." If you're meant to have another one right now then it will happen otherwise, there must be something better waiting for you when you graduate college. I know it might sound like nonsence now, but things always seem to have a way to work themselves out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts