Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
He's so sweet. I love his colouring. How old is he now? They do grow up way too fast. My Tilly is 15 months now, although she is still so puppyish.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Jack is very lovable. i used to have all tofu's puppy pix., but when my computer crashed i lost all of it. lucky i still have some pix of him from his breeder.

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
wow was jack a cute puppy!! :love5: and so handsome now :love5: i love the pic with all the food on the floor teddy used to do that :lol:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Awww baby Jack is too precious. :love5: :love5: And he's so adorable now all grown up! :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
Jack is just the cutest. I just love his coloring and he is always so photogenic. He just has the sweetest face. You're so lucky to have your wonderful babies.

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! I can't believe he's already 9 and a half months old. His birthday is right around the corner. Actually there's lots of birthdays coming up.. Tyson's 3rd birthday is on Saturday and Chloe's is Dec.1st and then Jack's is Jan. 9th! After Jan.9th all the chis will be over a year old! :shock:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hahaha I wish! Unfortunately I'm at my limit until I get my own home after college. Then I'll be getting a long coat little girl :D I've still got a couple more years to decide ;)
I guess knowing that Jack is the last puppy for awhile makes it a bigger deal. I've always had a puppy around but they're all grown up now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts