Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering how long it took everyone's long haired chi's to shed their puppy coat? chiwi has been shedding for about 2 weeks now and i was wondering how much longer i have until i stop getting hair in my mouth :wink:

·
Banned
5,733 Posts
how old is she i think chis coat are different from the rest im stil waiting for jacobs and he has been shedding for bit i have been told so many different ages for when they get there full coats i dont actully know what age is right!!! lol

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Jasmine shed her puppy coat between 5 - 6 months old. Now she is shedding her winter coat - the shedding was pretty bad for about 2 weeks, gradually tapering off. Now she is shedding very little. I just finished giving her a bath a little while ago, and there was almost no hair in the tub when we finished.

Just keep telling yourself - "this too shall pass" - :lol:

·
Registered
518 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Well, let's see, Lily is 5 years old and I still have hair in my mouth. :lol:

I don't know about puppy coats, just tryin' to be a wise guy. :D
5 years old???!!!!?!!!
Did I miss a birthday? I thought she was 4. When is her B/D?

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KJsChihuahuas said:
Mandy,

She is blowing that puppy coat and it should stop soon. :)
blowin right into my eyes! :shock:

but it's kinda cute, like a milestone or something.....

ah rachael your such a smarty hehe... it's like we are family lol.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Gadget started losing his puppy fuzz in March but we got a big warm spell for about 1 1/2 weeks and His hair went off really fast like just a few days.

He is almost 6 months and his long hair has just started to grow longer.. it is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long now and his tail is really getting fluffy... I love it... I also like his fluffy ears..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts