Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have had puppy fever for quite a while now. But, it just has not been the right time to get a new puppy yet. My breeder has also been taking a break for a little while. Although knowing this, I still have been checking her site EVERY SINGLE DAY! Well, low and behold .... yesterday I found ... PUPPIES!!!!!!!! They're only two weeks old, and they would be Roxy's half sibling (same dad!). :D

I just want to share the pictures posted of the pups so far. I would love comments. I can barely choose a favorite right now, but I think that my favorite at the moment is picture number 4. It's hard to tell though, as they are still so little. I just love puppies!! Eeeeeek!! :love1:

*Sorry, my cropping was AWFUL. Lots of extra white space, but I don't feel like fixing it.* :noops:

1 - Male

2 - Male

3 - Male

4 - Female

5 - Female

6 - Female

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I like Blondie #2. :cheer:

But #6 is practically Roxy's twin! How cute would it be, two little chocolates?! :)

#3 has nice markings, reminds me of Cheryl's Finn...but a short coat version.

They are all lovely really.

Sooooo are you perhaps getting a new pup? :p

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Does the pink background mean they're all girls?

1 like #2 and #5

I think you should get a tan boy because Ax and Chloe are half siblings too and we could have mirror little packs. Of course you would then eventually get a cream puppy also but I'm sure you wouldn't mind for the sake of us being all matchy matchy lol!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aww puppers!! I like 3 and 4!!
Eeek! I know! Me too! So hard to choose just one!

I like Blondie #2. :cheer:

But #6 is practically Roxy's twin! How cute would it be, two little chocolates?! :)

#3 has nice markings, reminds me of Cheryl's Finn...but a short coat version.

They are all lovely really.

Sooooo are you perhaps getting a new pup? :p
6 REALLY is Roxy's twin! A girl too! I thought about how cute it would be to have two chocolates that are almost identical, but then I think I want some variety! Perhaps I am! Not too sure yet. All will depend on what all goes down with this teaching job I'm waiting on hearing about (anytime after August 6th I will know!) ... then that will determine where I am living, etc. BUT, I am SO hoping that the timing will be just right!! :love10::thumbup:

Does the pink background mean they're all girls?

1 like #2 and #5

I think you should get a tan boy because Ax and Chloe are half siblings too and we could have mirror little packs. Of course you would then eventually get a cream puppy also but I'm sure you wouldn't mind for the sake of us being all matchy matchy lol!
LOL! Silly me! I forgot to put whether they were male or female. And good thinking. I wonder why they all have a pink background. Hmmm. I noted males and females. Thanks! ;)

There are TWO tan boys to choose from! Oh my goodness! And I've always wanted a CREAM BABY TOO! We totally could be all matchy matchy!!!! :foxes_207:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
There are TWO tan boys to choose from! Oh my goodness! And I've always wanted a CREAM BABY TOO! We totally could be all matchy matchy!!!!
#5 looks a bit like Axle did as a baby but she's a girl. I think she has a cute face :)

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Awww,I love puppies,#4 is beautiful ,but #3 is adorable!I love the coloring.It would be hard for me to choose too!!Let us know which one you choose

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
Too cute! I can not pick a favorite as all is see are cute puppies!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts