Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering. How long do they get puppy food? I just started Hershey on Royal Canine...is that brand good. I like that it has small kibble and she no longer sounds like she is breaking her teeth like when she had Pedigree puppy.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Royal Canin is very popular here. I just switched to it about a week ago. According to them, you can switch to the Chihuahua formula at 8 months. I don't know if that is the recommended thing to do by a vet or not but that was when I was planning on switching to an adult formula.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Hey I just switched to RC puppy too, and I did notice also I don't hear the crunching sound like I used too....

hmmmm...

I guess it is a softer kibble? With Science Diet you could hear Gizmo crunching away..

Gizmo loves RC....we'll see for how long..He started on Eukanuba and hated it after a month, then we went to Science diet, loved it too up until 3 weeks ago...now he is on RC so cross your fingers this one lasts...LOL...

I had to switch him this time though because for the 3 weeks until I changed him he lost 6 ounces because he wasn't eating!! Now he is back to 4.5 pounds and I'm happy again....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts