Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have finally decided to keep a female from my Cocoas litter. Cocoa is the daddy. My question is sleeping arangements for my gal, and when I cannot be with her constantly I have thought that maybe I could keep her in a baby pram, buggy. It would be modified so that it has neting where she couln't fall out. I have multiple mobility problems, so pushing will be easier for me to pick her up from her bed. Does this idea sound like it could work?

Jennie cocoasmama

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
It sounds like it would work.

Also, if you had the resources (and someone to build it), you could get a platform of sorts made with steps down, big enough to put a kennel on (or put a "fence" around the platform with her bed in the center) so you wouldn't have to bend down to get her but she could sleep in a kennel or whatever.

If you could look in my head, you could see a perfect picture of what I'm talking about. Unfortunately, my head isn't open for tours yet. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
Unfortunately, my head isn't open for tours yet. :lol:
The day the tours begin, there will be a line stretching from Austin to East Overshoe to buy tickets. :lol:
Yeah, but you'll have to get in line behind the FBI and the CIA and all those other ABC people. They've been waiting for my head to crack for years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts