Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought Maya a Tiger Dreamz 3-1 trundle bed, and she absolutely loves it! It is especially great for trips in the car, where she may sit and wait for us on quick errands. It really helps keep her much warmer. I just had to share a few pics of her!!! :)

My dobie, Spartan, finally had to snuggle up next to the warm woodstove with Maya!

Our dogs are meant for spoiling, aren't they? :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Aww Maya certainly looks to be enjoying it! Theyre so cozy arent they? I love the pattern you chose. Spartan is a beautiful dog too, love the shot of them both curled up by the fire.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
The title of your post scared the bejeebies out of me! I thought something bad happened. Very cute pics--she does look comfy. Makes me want one of those for myself. Haha. I love her coloring.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
hahahahahah yea I thought you were referring to her going to Doggy heaven too! She looks darling in her snuggle sack. I bought that pattern for my mom's chihuahua, Taylor. He will love it I think :-D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, sorry about the misleading title...I was hoping the smiley face would help! Maybe I could have titled it, Maya, on cloud 9? :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
lol, sorry about the misleading title...I was hoping the smiley face would help! Maybe I could have titled it, Maya, on cloud 9? :)
Hehe oh no worries it just was like...oh no!! Because we've had some sad things happen on the board somewhat recently. SO I'm glad they aren't starting up again lol.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
She looks so nice & kozy! I'd LOVE to be curled up in front of a fire today....it's FREEZING here.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I was soooooo expecting it to be bad news from the title lol

That looks so comfortable Id be prepared to give up my huge queensize bed for one of those :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Beautiful babies, and I love the SS! Very nice pattern! :) I am waiting for one that I bought recently too. The pups just love them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts