Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this morning after the hubby went to work, kids off to school, I decided to lay back down in bed for a short bit and wanted to put leila in with me to see how she'd do.
First we went outside for potty break, then to the bed.
Well it took her quite some time to get settled, i'd say an hour or so. She kept scratching at her collar(which i finally removed), then she'd hear the trucks outside *(their repaving our road yay)* so then she'd sit up and woof and growl..:rolleyes: , then she'd go walking around the bed, more scratching, woofing,etc. lol
Finally she curled up against me under my chin area (I was laying on my side) as close as she could get and went to sleep. I'm ashamed to say how long we laid there but it was so nice :love7: I thoroughly enjoyed it !! :D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love puppies in the bed! :D Isn't it sweet, warm and cozy! :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
I love cuddling in bed with Cin! It's the best. But she's so lazy, I get up and she stays in bed under the covers for 2-3 more hours! Sheesh, must be nice. Haha. So glad you're getting to cuddle with your Leila now. =)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I love puppies in the bed! :D Isn't it sweet, warm and cozy! :)
Me too! Mia and Skylar sleep with me every night. I can't say I "love" it in the middle of the night when I'm having to scoot them over out of my back so I can turn over -- but I can live with it! :thumbleft:

Mia and Skylar will scuffle on the bed but once I turn the light out, they settle right down.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
I love snuggying my little guys in bed. Bryco only just now has learned it's not a "scamper zone" and instead it's a snuggle zone. He's my favorite one to snuggle and definitely our sweetest dog.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw I love puppies in the bed too. Both of mine are such little attention sponges and they love to snuggle up to me in bed. :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Lola has slept curled under my chin since the day I brought her home.
She lays on top of one arm, and I warp my other arm on top of her.

It's the sweetest feeling in the world. I'm not sure if I could fall asleep without her there now.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Haha, I hear ya! I have 3 in the bed with me every night, and sometime I feel like rolling off in the floor. I have a King sized bed, but they all gravitate to "their spot" right up against me. Forget moving, cause they just come right back to where they were. :lol:

Gia gets right up next, almost under me, at my chest, all night long. She is so sweet, and such a lil cuddle bug. If she moves from her spot at my chest, she nestles in my hair and makes a nest. :lol: Lexie sleeps in the curl of my knees, in "my crook" as I call it. I'm a side sleeper. And Bubba sleeps at my tummy. The closer they can all get, they better they like it. :lol:

Baby Jade still sleeps in her playpen. I have thought about moving her to my bed as I did the others when they got older. But with 3 in the bed, and as much as I move around, I have decided to let her stay in her play pen at night. She is much safer there, and she seems to love it. At 9 PM, she goes to her playpen, and looks at me like, "Okay Mom, bed time." :lol:

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh yeah i love my 3 in bed with me every night.
Darla and Daisy go under the duvet and Dillon likes to sleep on my shoulder at first then moves onto the pillow next to me like a human.
Part of his body is under the duvet, it is so cute!
There is nothing better. x

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Dillon likes to sleep on my shoulder at first then moves onto the pillow next to me like a human.
Part of his body is under the duvet, it is so cute!
Pip does this too, Terri! It makes me laugh so much when I look over and see him looking like a little furry human! hehehe!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
LOL Paula i know it cracks me up aswell.
They are just too cute arent they?

Such a teeny dot next to me, but he loves it!
He likes to be close too so i can feel his breath on my face when i am facing him. haha!!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
We are cuddley sleepers too! Reese has been sleeping in the bed since he was about 5-6 months. I sleep on my side and he sleeps next to me, on my arm with just his snout poking out from under the duvet, and I wrap my other arm around him. Its lovely, and I hate sleeping without him, only happens if Im traveling and wasnt able to bring him.
Lucky little Miley...she has been SO difficult for me to potty train, she usually poops in the house twice a day, very frustrating, so she hadnt been deemed trustworthy enough to sleep in bed yet. Well the temp has been dropping here at night, and the last two nights my fiance has said he is worried about Miley being too cold, she has a very thin coat, and has brought her into the bed for the night. Shes done pretty well, she likes to be under the covers down by my feet and pretty much settles right down and curls up for the night. Only complaint so far is yesterday morning when she woke up she came shooting out from under the covers and jumped on my head, not the nicest way to be woken up!
Enjoy your snuggles with Leila, chis are just the right size for sleeping in the bed!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I find Stella lying on the bed in the 'human position'. It's adorable, although her body is pretty much human sized...and she weighs about 500 pounds when she falls asleep !

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw that is so sweet. My girls both sleep in the bed with me, I woke up this morning to Shayley RIGHT in my face with her head on my pillow I thought that was cute b/c usually she's under my cover lol. I LOVE those moments!

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
IT was a hard decision to let Madi sleep with us, but I'm so glad we did! She's such a cuddler and I love knowing right where she is all night. She doesn't like us to read or watch TV or do any of those things in bed, though. She gets all out of sorts if we don't just go to bed and go right to sleep! Silly puppy!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
We can't sleep with our babies at night we don't feel like we have enough room and i don't sleep good from chronic pain I am up and down but I do get a nap in everyday with them. I luvvvvvvvvvvvvv my nap with the pups! Our babies sleep in a playpen at night still they luv it and have been in one since we brought them home. They go to their playpen everynight with their tails waggin when I say its time for sleepers. he he

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Love all the snuggly cuddly stories. Frankie sleeps way up top between our pillows. He doesn't move all night long. Benny insists on sleeping on top of the covers at our feet. I guess he feels Frankie has "earned" the top dog position as he was with us first........:coolwink:

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Aww, I feel sad I cant take my furbabies to bed with me. It would be too disruptive for them when I work my nights though.:( Although they do sleep with me on the sofa when I get in! They are so sweet coz I get home and wake them up, they have breakfast, go for a potty break in the garden then as soon as I crawl under my duvet on the sofa they all clamber under as well and go straight back to sleep!LOL:D
(mind you I couldnt have them in the bedroom as its where my rats live.Hannah would turn it into an all night barkathon!!):rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts