Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked Leo up from the airport this evening :) :) :)
He was an absolute doll. I gave him some of his food as soon as I picked him up and then we hit the road. Reese came with me, the airports about an hours drive from here, so he sat up front and I just stuck Leo in the backseat in his travel kennel. He didnt cry or whine ONCE the whole drive home. Reese and Miley both seem to really like him which is such a relief to me as I always stress about bringing a new pet home b/c I dont want to upset our other animals.
I have Leo all set up in our master bath as it has tile and our room is carpeted, I can see him from the bed so I think he feels comfortable that Im close (and Miley has been pacing around his pen wanting to get at his food, so no doubt her company has been very comforting...) He has his crate, a bed, a few toys and nylabones, and his food and water. He is passed out in the little bed right now.
I tried to get some pics for everyone, but the batteries died on the camera :foxes15:, so I just got a couple. I will take more/better pictures once it is charged, I promise!

Sorry the pics suck, as I was taking the greatest pic of him all cuddled up in bed with the little green dragon you can see in one of the pics, and the camera died as I hit the button. Im hoping its on there when I get the camera charged!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
OMGoodness! What a darling, beautiful little Angel! Such a sweet face, and I love his coloring!!! Sooooooo cute!!!! Congrats!!! :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OMGoodness! What a darling, beautiful little Angel! Such a sweet face, and I love his coloring!!! Sooooooo cute!!!! Congrats!!! :)
Thank you! I am IN LOVE with his coloring, its so different from my other two. He has the cutest little caramel colored toe nails, and the black stripe down his back combined with his small fuzziness makes him look just like a chipmunk.

OMG! I am totally in love! Leo is such a doll!
Thank you!

Awww congrats he is sooooooooo adorable!!!!!
Thanks!

AWW! You will definitely have to post more pics of this little guy very soon. He is too cute!
I am trying! My camera is making me very crazy, I cant tell if its charging or not...

:love5: He is a DOLL!!!!!!! Can't wait for more puppy pics! :D
Thank you! New puppy for you soon?

gorgeous and congrats :)
Thank you thank you!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww he is a total doll baby!! Such lovely coloring and what a sweet sweet face, I love him!! Congrats Katy!! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
He's too cute!MORE PICS PLEASE! Are you still hoping to show him? If you are let me know and I can help you with some training basics if you need help :)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh i sure hope so :D
Me too! Have you heard back from the breeder?

Congrats!
He is a gorgeous boy!! xx
Thank you Terri!

Awwww what a little cutie. Cant wait for more pics x
Thank you! My camera apparently just takes new batteries, and isnt rechargeable...how stupid is that?! Now I need to go to the store and get some (I was forbidden from taking any from the remotes, lol)

Leo is a little doll baby!!!!!!!
Thank you!

Aww he is a total doll baby!! Such lovely coloring and what a sweet sweet face, I love him!! Congrats Katy!! :)
Thanks so much! He really is marked just like a chipmunk, I hope it doesnt grow out.

He's too cute!MORE PICS PLEASE! Are you still hoping to show him? If you are let me know and I can help you with some training basics if you need help :)
Thank you! Yes, yes, yes! I would love to have any help and advice you can offer, I have no idea what Im doing, at all.

He's adorable, congrats. :)
Thank you!

awww im in love, how cute is he.x
Thanks!

omg he is gorgeous!! congrats!
Thank you! Were very pleased with him :)

Leo is settling in so well! All the dogs love him, Miley is particularly obsessed, and even more surprising is the cats dont seem to mind him at all. Normally theyre totally horrified by another dog. If someone brings their dog with them to visit we basically dont see the cats as they hide under a bed until the danger is gone. Today when I got up they were on the bathroom counter looking at him in his pen (which is a total godsend, I will never try to have a puppy without a puppy pen again, its like having a nanny!) and they both seemed comfortable letting him come up and sniff. And he is doing so well with housebreaking, he seems to know exactly what to do when I take him out. He has pretty much surpassed Miley in housebreaking already, naughty little Miley!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts