Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kristin recently sent me photos of Lina when she was a puppy. I have to share them. Wasn't puppy Lina adorable?

Puppy Lina was about 3 - 4 months old when Kristin got her. Look at her big ears!

Puppy Lina at 5 - 6 months old. Her ears and head look too big for her body (LOL).

Summer of 2005 - before puppy Lina turned 1 year old.

My sweet Lina now as a 4 year old.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
She was the cutest little pup and the most gorgeous grown up girl! I love Lina

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
I just love Bella and Lina photos. Lina so reminds me of my sweet Roxy (RIP).

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your compliments on Lina. I can't believe that she was such a tiny and adorable puppy. Although she is full grown now, she is still a small chi at about 5 pounds. :p

People mistaken Lina and Bella for puppies due to their small size. Yesterday while I was walking the girls in the morning, a woman and a man on two separate occassions approached me to inquire the age of my "cute puppies".

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
How exactly did I miss this thread?? I did a search to see if you had posted any new ones and saw THIS one. Ooooh how I miss my little Lina Beana bubble butt lol. She's so freakin' cute I just wanna kiss her all day!

She was so small when we first got her, the biggest thing about her was def. her ears lol. She grew into them nicely I think though :). Her personality never changed though, she got a little calmer and quit chewing on the kids toys..but that's about all that changed as she got older.

Give her great big kisses from us. *and I'm making a pic request* lol :)

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
Aww i love lina, she is soo cute. She has the same baby face now as she did when she was teeny, haha, bless her thankyou for posting those :)xxx

1 - 20 of 22 Posts