Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read ALL the rules carefully before you sign up

# 1 The Chihuahua People site and Admin have no input in this exchange, it is run purely by members, therefore the site and Admin take no responsibility for any aspect of the exchange.

# 2 Sometimes someone does not receive a gift, you must be willing to take this risk when signing up, there is always someone who receives nothing it seems.

#3 You must be an active member & have at least 200 posts

#4 I am asking that if you sign up multiple pets that you are required to send out multiple gifts.

#5 the deadline for signing up will be January 13th all names will be paired & pm'd out as soon as possible.

#6 I am asking that all gifts be mailed out on or before February 5th to assure delivery by Valentines Day

If you are interested in joining please pm me you name, address, pets name, & where you can ship to (U.S, UK, Ireland, Canada)

Price catagory is $20

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So does #7 apply about there being different price categories? Because right after that it says the price category is $20. Regardless I'll sign up lol. Sending pm!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Count me in! I sent you a PM. Since we're going with the $20 limit, I do want to put both my dogs in and get two dogs names in return.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ahahaha i didnt get a chance to read her typo! LOL before she fixed it :(

hehe i cant wait to get my exchangiee! :) yay yay! shop shop shop!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
ok, i cant resist. and seeing we are only spending 20 dollars , i will sign up both Minnie and Tootsie again :dog::dog:
will PM you with my info :D

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ok, i cant resist. and seeing we are only spending 20 dollars , i will sign up both Minnie and Tootsie again :dog::dog:
will PM you with my info :D
you do know its never ONLY $20 when u go out and shop! LOL!!! :daisy: weeeeeeeeee :lol:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So does #7 apply about there being different price categories? Because right after that it says the price category is $20. Regardless I'll sign up lol. Sending pm!
Oops didn't catch that one either sorry I decided to go with a lower price limit & post requirement so more people would be able to join in

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Since I am new I know I cant do this go around. I hope to be able to join the next exchange you have this sounds like fun :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
couple more days till our pair!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait i cant wait i cant wait! :foxes15::daisy::foxes15::D:blob4: :idea1:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts