Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name -

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl -

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) -

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) -

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -

Chihuahuas favorite colors -

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ninja
9 months old
Girl
Size small
Loves red
And she loves toys

Dollie
5 months old
Girl
Size xs
Loves pink
Loves to eat

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Kahlua

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - Girl

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 2 years, 5 months

Weight - 6.5lbs
Height- 7 inches
Length- 11 inches
Neck- 9 inches
Chest Size- 15 inches

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Anything soft & squeaky. She recently developed an intense love for the regular rubbery-plastic nylabones & similar chew toys. She'll willingly eat any kind of snack or treat. For clothing most of her stuff is girlie or retro.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink & any jewel tones

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Kahlua's pretty easy to shop for, lol; we don't really have any restrictions here. Just prefer no treats made in China due to the recent recall issues... so if it's something edible, we prefer USA made!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Dexter

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - BOY, THE WHOLE PACKAGE! LOL :lol:

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 3 years and 4 months or so

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - 9 lbs/ 13 length (pee pee spot) 10 neck/ 14 chest

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - small/med depends on brand

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - plush round toys!!!! :D squeak squeak squeak! plush with wild legs that squeak! squeaakkkkk :D

Chihuahuas favorite colors - red, blue, white, orange lol

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) -
he loves treats! esp. the 100% chicken/duck tenders :albino:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Charlie - boy - 1 yr old
Size small, 9 lbs, 10" neck, 14"chest, 12" back
Fav colors lime green, orange,blue. He's a guy- not picky!

Taz - girl- 6 months old
Size xxs, 3 lbs approx., 7" neck, 11" chest, 9" back
Fav color any thing girly

They both love small stuffed toys that squeak, soft stretchy clothes which they wear both inside and outside the house. Treats anything at all but rawhides or foreign made stuff makes me nervous lol. They don't like nylabone type stuff

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Quinn
Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - Boy
Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 10 months
8lbs 15 oz
Height 9 in not including head
Lenght 15 in to tail
Neck 9 1/2 in
Chest 15 in
Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -S, sometimes and xs if its cut big
Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Loves cats toys that roll and rattle (yes he thinks hes a cat), pigs ears, hoodies and shirts usually (open to anything cute) and lately belly bands because he is starting to mark everything, would love a step in harness in red
Chihuahuas favorite colors - Red Blue Black, skeletons or gothic
Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - Loves anything chicken flavored usually, he can be picky on what he eats but he is getting better. I'd love to try some antler chewies. :daisy: No rawhide. Nothing edible made outside of the US please.

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Leah
Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 5 months
7lbs 15 oz
Height 8 in not including head
Lenght 12 1/2 in to tail
Neck 9 1/4 in
Chest 14 1/4 in
Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Xs or S depending on item
Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style -Rope tug toy, nylabones(love the edible ones), stuffed animals. Haven't found snacks that she really likes. Hoodies, shirts, dresses anything cute, step in harness in pink
Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink purple red black or girlie colors
Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - No rawhide. Nothing edible made outside of the US please

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Claude Nick Grr
Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 3 months
5 lbs 3 oz
Height 7 in not incuding head
Length 11 1/2 in to base of tail 7 in to wee wee spot
Neck 6 1/2 in
Chest 12 in
Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -Xs but he is growing
Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Will chew on anything (cardboard, nylabones), stuffed toys anything that rattle or squeeks. Loves crunchy snacks. Hoodies and shirts, would love a step in harness in Orange
Chihuahuas favorite colors - Orange, black, blueAnything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - No rawhide. No edibles made outside of the us please.

WIP I will be back with more info.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Amberleah Lou Lou

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl - Girl ( she does have a male part but mostly girl LOL ) But not for long, still coming up with the money for surgery.

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 9 Months.

Your Chihuahuas Measurements (Weight, Height, Length, Neck and Chest Size) - I don't have the measurements cant find paper. will get later.

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - XS

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Anything she loves everything.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Any except Gothic colors.

I do try to Give Amberleah healthy snacks like wellness Puppy and natural treats.
Some reason she doesn't like nylabones

Thank you to who ever gets my Baby.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - CALLEIGH

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 1 year & 5 months

Weight: 7 pounds, 8 ounces
Length: 13 inches
Neck: 10 inches
Chest: 15 inches

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small (sometimes a Medium if it's made small)

Toys: Flat plush toys without stuffing
Kong toys
Bottle cruncher/water bottle toy

Snacks: Any flavor of Wellness snacks/treats

Clothing style: dresses, hoodies, coats, needs leashes in red and hot pink.

Soft plushy blankets

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink, lavender,yellow, red

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - NO Nylabones because she chews off pieces and swallows it and then has tummy troubles. Also no toys with stuffing because she chews holes in them and pulls out all the stuffing.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - FAITH

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 6 months

Weight: 3 pounds (might be a little more; she's growing)
Length: 10 inches
Neck: 7-7and a half inches

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) -XS and sometimes a Small if it's made smaller

Toys: Flat plush toys without stuffing, Kong toys, teether dog toys, bottle cruncher/water bottle toy

Snacks: Wellness treats & snacks-any flavor

Clothing style: dresses, hoodies, coat, needs leashes in orange and yellow

Soft, plushy blankets

Doggie nail polish in girly colors

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink, lavender, yellow, red

NO Nylabones because she chews off pieces and swallows it and then has tummy trouble.
NO toys with stuffing because she chews holes in them and pulls out all the stuffing.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - TIMMY

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 7 and a half months

Weight: 8 and a half pounds
Length: 15 inches
Neck: 10 inches

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - Small and sometimes a Medium

Toys: Flat plush toys without stuffing, Kong toys, Bottle cruncher/water bottle toy.

Snacks: Wellness treats/snacks-any flavor

Clothing style: Shirts, hoodies, coat

Needs leashes in red and olive green

Soft, plushy blankets

Chihuahuas favorite colors -Green, blue, any boy colors

NO Nylabones because he chews off pieces and swallows them and then has tummy trouble.
NO toys with stuffing because he pulls out the stuffing and tries to eat it.

·
Registered
873 Posts

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Daisy May

Is Your Chihuahua a boy or a girl -Girlie

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 9 & 1/2 months (Check my pita pata for accurate age).

Weight - approx 4.6lbs (This weighing was about a month ago though so maybe a little more)
Height - 9 inches
Length - 9 inches
Neck - 8 inches
Chest - 12 inches

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - I usually go by her measurements, above.

Toys - She loves plush toys. They're her fave. She has also started to like soft plastic toys, (ones that are easy for her little mouth to bite)
Snacks - She loves chicken, so chicken flavours are always a hit. She doesn't like biscuit-type things much, she has a pack of biscuit bones and she always just hides them, rather than eating them. She likes doggy chocolate and chews like rawhide.
Clothing style - D doesn't wear trousers or skirts, so none of them please. She has a pair of socks that she can't stand. She likes to wear tops/jumpers though, and we love playing dress-up. :D

Chihuahuas favorite colors -PINK! Lol. She has everything pink, she'd look good in orange or purple too.

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) - I think I've pretty much covered it all.

Thankyou in advance whoever gets my little princess. <3

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Ninja
9 months old
Girl
Size small
Loves red
And she loves toys

Dollie
5 months old
Girl
Size xs
Loves pink
Loves to eat

I forget to put there measurements
Ninja
Hight = 10 inch
Length = 11.5 inch
Neck = 8.5 inch
Chest = 13.5 inch

Dollie
Hight= 9.5 inch
Length = 11.5 inch
Neck = 8 inch
Chest = 12 inch

·
Registered
3,235 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Elise

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 3

Neck - 11 inch
Chest - 17.5 inch
Length - 12 inch

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - i always go by their measurements :)

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - Eats most things, wears most things but would love some pyjamas! no Hard toys please

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink ofc...but any colour will do except blue

Anything extra I want my Gift Exchange Pal to know about my Chihuahua (please mention anything your Chihuahua doesn't like or doesn't want or can't eat) nope. i look forward to sending gifts out

Your Chihuahuas(s) Name - Tinkerbell

Your Chihuahuas Age (years and months) - 4

Neck - 11inch
Chest - 18.5 inch
Length - 12 inch

Chihuahuas Size of clothing (The common size you usually buy: XS, S, M, L) - i go by the measurements

Chihuahuas Favorite Toys, Snacks, Clothing style - eats everything. Soft toys only! wears clothes.

Chihuahuas favorite colors - Pink and red

·
Registered
2,805 Posts

Lola
Female
2 years 9 months

neck to tail 10.5 in
around neck 8.5inc
paw to shoulder 8in
chest 12inch
tummy 9inch
XS
she Loves stuffies that squeek things she can carry
Grass green and Purple are her colours :)

please no cinnamon products... ( mommy is allergic)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.