Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter Olivia holding a puppy. Check out the look on her face! I think she's in heaven... And notice Mama Bella sitting happily on her lap, calm and confident allowing Liv to hold one of her precious children.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww, thanks! She just woke up too with the remnants of the flower she had painted last night at the fair still on her cheek! LOL! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your daughter is beautiful.
So is Lilly yours? :D
Yes, she is! She's such an angel, I love Sophia's coloring but Lilly has melted my heart with her super layed back personality, plus, when Lilly was born, she was breech and slipped out really fast but the afterbirth wasn't born yet and the cord was intirely in Bella! Bella was trying to move and I was trying to clip keep her still and pull the sack off Lilly's face and in the process she inhaled some amniotic fluid! I worked on her for half an hour getting her lungs cleared out and the whole time the barely cried! So I think I developed a particularly close bond with her through that and just love her personality already. Bella is a very dominant dog. The alpha of the pack here, even over my 5 year old lab, Chloe. Wiley is so friendly, never shy with anyone even if he just met them but he is hyper as all heck! I am due for a layed back munchkin and Lilly is everything I could want!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all regarding Liv. I think she's pretty cute too... but then I'm partial. She's been such a good girl staying away from the puppies until Bella was comfortable enough to let her hold one. And even when Lilly peed on her hand she still sat there calmly waiting for me to take the pup so she could go clean up! lol! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts