Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I thought I could read it then I opened the thread and read all your replies... I have decided that I am not in the right state of mind right now to read it...

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
wow that was sad and awhile ago, hopefully all those dogs that could be saved are enjoying a better life now! :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I dont know what the law is like in the USA but over here in the UK I dont think they do enough to the cruel owners. It makes me so sad that I can trawl through litterally hundred of pages of animals that have been abused. There shouldnt be any. Cruelty to animals is taken far too lightly, a fine and a ban from owning animals is not enough. In my eyes, any maltreatment of an animal that depends on you for its survival is utterly criminal. Its a sad reflection on the whole world today that people can bypass their hearts and morals and turn a living breathing feeling loving creature into an expendable commodity. 80 animals in that farm - EIGHTY!!! What a disgusting excuse for a person. i say let him live in the conditions that his puppies lived in - everyday in his own filth, drinking dirty water and rotten food.But we're not allowed to do that to people.But why? how can this cruelty be allowed against something more loving, feeling and loyal than 99 % of people?!?!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Horrible! Another tragic story. Two good friends of mine, a young couple in their late 20's both have done a lot of animal rescue work over the years handrearing or caring for young kittens & puppies & adults & rehoming them & all out of their own pockets so I have been giving them a donation to assist from time to time. There are so many stupid unfeeling people out there who cause so much grief to these poor helpless darlings. :cry:

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
After studying serial killers in college I found that the most serial killers start by killing or abusing animals in some way. My psych professor once told us that humans might hurt humans and not think twice, however, to hurt an animal takes a lot of anger and you have to literally have something wrong upstairs. He used to have cases where his patients had hurt or killed other people, but would never hurt an animal...thus is the difference between a murderer and the criminally insane serial killers...

Bottom line to hurt an animal is the first step to becoming a monster.

Disgusting :evil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts