Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recentally Mia has started shredding her puppy pads....she tears them apart...she is mainly doing it in play but she rips them up then i can't use them and puppy pads cost....how can i break her of this?

·
Registered
889 Posts
do you have something to hold the pad down? petstores sell plastic frames that hold the potty pad down so that silly puppies cant drag them around the house or shred them! this is the one we have!! http://www.petsmart.com/global/prod...T<>prd_id=845524441777966&bmUID=1093666851882

we had to get it for zoey because she insisted on dragging the potty pad around the apartment! she must have thought it was hilarious watching my boyfriend and i fumble over ourselves trying to get the pad away from her. :twisted:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ohhh thanks the ones we have has the sticky u stick to the floor but she just shreds them and that things that u directed me to says it can stip that thanks :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
There was one particular brand of pads (Hartz) that Tucker would drag around and play with. But I switched to another brand (Out!), and he leaves those alone---except to potty on them, of course! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts