Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends! Getting caught up on editing and wanted to post a few puppy pictures! Everybody can hear and see; and they are all gaining weight steadily. They are fascinated by the kitchen, and are exploring everything they can. Mom is happy to be able to spend more time with the other dogs too. Eve will be staying with us, as will Fido for a while but he belongs to the couple who lives with us. (They weren't "chihuahua people" before living with Robbie and I, bwahaha... ;) Now I see them in the middle of the night on the dining room floor cuddling.) I will be happy to see him grow up until they move. Patches and Spike have already met their future families; and Spot is now spoken for as well. We're happy to be spending less time on screening and more time on socializing to prepare them for the rest of their lives. Best wishes and goodnight!!!

~SPOT~

~PATCHESs~

~FIDO~

..TO BE CONTINUED...

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
I'm so proud of you girl, you are doing a wonderful thing for those puppies.
And I thank you for sharing their progress and pictures with us. Hugs.

Reactions: LostLakeLua

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! They were born November 7th between 10 and 11am. I will have to post some updated pictures tomorrow; we have been so busy today with some of their 'future families' visiting. Also got to cuddle with Patches' future "big" sister. She was only 3lbs!!
There's never a dull moment that's for sure. But, what better way to spend the holidays than with warm puppies.. <3 Will even see if I can get some video clips uploaded soon, just wish I had a better camcorder. =) Take care, fellow Chi People, and goodnight!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS they are the most cutest baby's I've seen for a very long time. You are going to have th best Xmas with all these beautiful little baby's running around I would just love to be a fly on the wall on Xmas morning with all the wrapping paper, ribbons empty boxes and puppies what could be more fun You must post pictures.
Give all those little darling a hug and a kiss from me. Wish I could be there to give them all one myself.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts