Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came downstairs this morning to realise my parcel from elaina has arrived!
Thankyou so much I love the LD smiley hoodie it's adorable the sparkly ears look so cute. Also the fit on Millie is perfect! So me and Millie got some photos...

Here are a couple of coats I ordered recently,

I went to a fayre last weekend, there was a cute stall called doggie delights.
Selling Christmas themed treats, bandanas and bow ties so thought I would get into the festive spirit with some bandanas for the gang.

Since I had Christmas on my mind I got some cute little Christmas dog toys too for their stockings. It's my first Christmas with the chis this year so I want to make it really special :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also my long coat duchess is turning 18 weeks this week and so she has began to blow her coat thought I would post some photos for your opinions on how much more she will lose etc and when it will start to come back...

Here is what she looked like about a month ago to compare-

Duchess in the bath-

Since Millie and duchess had photos I decided to take some of the other puppies.
Gucci-

Darcy- me and Curtis now call her 'the Darc one'

Pixie-

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I read the thread on Duchess's addition, wow!!! I am so very envious of you both. Keep the pics coming, there is nothing better than puppies.
What do you think of her? Isn't she a beauty :) she's got a crazy personality she will happily just get on with her business and doesn't care about getting attention whereas the rest of them are always wanting hugs etc. It is very fun having the puppies, it's also made me realise how grown up Millie is!

I bet you are looking forward to spending Christmas in NY?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
What do you think of her? Isn't she a beauty :) she's got a crazy personality she will happily just get on with her business and doesn't care about getting attention whereas the rest of them are always wanting hugs etc. It is very fun having the puppies, it's also made me realise how grown up Millie is!

You know how much I like the blues and you have such an outstanding group! Duchess is gorgeous, I can see the coat blowing some in the new pictures and can't wait to see her over the next year. It also looks like the tan is becoming more defined around her face. As fluffy as she is now, I bet her coat will be beautiful.
Yes, I love the holidays anyway, that was the one drawback in Florida....it did not have the same feel at all.
I don't think there is a better place than NY city for that...we are about two hours north and will make at least a couple of trips down for Christmas!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you think of her? Isn't she a beauty
she's got a crazy personality she will happily just get on with her business and doesn't care about getting attention whereas the rest of them are always wanting hugs etc. It is very fun having the puppies, it's also made me realise how grown up Millie is!

You know how much I like the blues and you have such an outstanding group! Duchess is gorgeous, I can see the coat blowing some in the new pictures and can't wait to see her over the next year. It also looks like the tan is becoming more defined around her face. As fluffy as she is now, I bet her coat will be beautiful.
Yes, I love the holidays anyway, that was the one drawback in Florida....it did not have the same feel at all.
I don't think there is a better place than NY city for that...we are about two hours north and will make at least a couple of trips down for Christmas!!
I do have a weakness for blues, your lily is beaut! Do you think she will lose a lot more of her coat?
I'm so jealous I would absolutely love to spend Christmas in New York. When I think of it all I see is ice skating at Central Park, it's a dream for me to do that.
Me and Curtis did plan on a trip at Christmas but now with having the chis it's not as easy. Maybe when they grow up we could take a trip and Curtis' mam could just live at mine for a couple of weeks with the fur kids.
Also how's Mia, raisin and lily settling in?

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I do have a weakness for blues, your lily is beaut! Do you think she will lose a lot more of her coat?
I'm so jealous I would absolutely love to spend Christmas in New York. When I think of it all I see is ice skating at Central Park, it's a dream for me to do that.
Me and Curtis did plan on a trip at Christmas but now with having the chis it's not as easy. Maybe when they grow up we could take a trip and Curtis' mam could just live at mine for a couple of weeks with the fur kids.
Lily was a surprise for us, we just happened upon her right place, right time...we had no intention of getting another. My husband was the one who said we needed to go back and get her. We were on vacation and actually extended our time 5 more days so we could bring her home. Best decisision ever, she had such an amazing, quirky, fearless and fun personality at 10 weeks..she totally caught our hearts.
She was almost a silver with a dark line down her back, that totally blue at about 6 months. She ended up the blue color of the dark line with the cream/white markings.
I think Duchess will loose it all but you won't notice because the new coat is coming in at the same time, she looks like she she has a dense furry coat as a pup, I'm sure it will be beautiful! Keep the pics coming.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
yay !!! glad you got the smiley bunny hoodie :). it looks so cute on Millie, i'm so glad its a perfect fit on her !
the other coats look nice too , I especially love the Aqua lacey one. and the Christmas toys are so cute. Love seeing all the pics of the puppies too. I love them all but I think Pixie is still my favorite

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lily was a surprise for us, we just happened upon her right place, right time...we had no intention of getting another. My husband was the one who said we needed to go back and get her. We were on vacation and actually extended our time 5 more days so we could bring her home. Best decisision ever, she had such an amazing, quirky, fearless and fun personality at 10 weeks..she totally caught our hearts.
She was almost a silver with a dark line down her back, that totally blue at about 6 months. She ended up the blue color of the dark line with the cream/white markings.
I think Duchess will loose it all but you won't notice because the new coat is coming in at the same time, she looks like she she has a dense furry coat as a pup, I'm sure it will be beautiful! Keep the pics coming.
I'm glad your husband said yous had to go back for her :D it's great when you just stumble across the one and you just know. That's what happened for me with pixie and duchess.
I didn't know Lily's coat changed so much it's really interesting watching them change. Millie's coat changed a lot to she was a bluey lilac and now more bronzed lilac of that makes sense.
I'm excited to see what duchess' coat turns out like her mam and dads coats were beautiful so it's exciting.
Also what size step in SL harness does lily wear? As I got one for Millie and it came in size S by accident when I ordered XS and just waiting on the XS to arrive hoping it's going to be a good fit!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yay !!! glad you got the smiley bunny hoodie
. it looks so cute on Millie, i'm so glad its a perfect fit on her !
the other coats look nice too , I especially love the Aqua lacey one. and the Christmas toys are so cute. Love seeing all the pics of the puppies too. I love them all but I think Pixie is still my favorite
I was so excited when I realised it had came, Thankyou so much! Curtis says Thankyou too :) it is a perfect fit, which one of your guys used to wear it?
Is it a size S? The other LD stuff I have for mills is an S.
I'm glad you like the other coats, since it's coming up to winter I'm getting some warmer things.
You would love pixie her personality is adorable, she is a little wary of Millie so she hides under the sofa and puffy when Millie is hyper and she will peep out at you its so cute!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
The bunny smiley that you got from Elaine is adorable..I just picked quite a few warm hoodies from her also to have up here in the cold. We really just had light weight T's from Wooflink and Louisdog that we could use in Florida. The SL harnesses were about the most we dressed up in the heat, I have so many different ones. I will post most of them so you can see styles and colors.
Lily also wears an xs in the step in, I love the quality and softness...they also wash beautifully. I bet Millie swam in the S, Raisin Mia wear a S/M and they are plenty roomy. They are much bigger in the chest because of the 1/2 French Bulldog. Loved your other two coats also, they are so feminine.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
I was so excited when I realised it had came, Thankyou so much! Curtis says Thankyou too :) it is a perfect fit, which one of your guys used to wear it?
I'm glad you like the other coats, since it's coming up to winter I'm getting some warmer things.
You would love pixie her personality is adorable, she is a little wary of Millie so she hides under the sofa and puffy when Millie is hyper and she will peep out at you its so cute!
your very welcome !!! does Curtis like the smile bunny hoodie too ? it really is one of my favorites. originally, I had bought a bunch of size S LD for Latte but , then , I found that the XS was a better fit for her in a lot of styles. she didn't wear it much. maybe just a couple times at the most and then I got her the xs wich fits Ellie perfect. Have you seen the bunny dress. it is gorgeous. I have that one here for Ellie in XS and it is my favorite.
yes, the smile bunny hoodie I sent you is a size S .

awww, that sounds so cute how Pixie peeps out from the sofa :love2:

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Loving all of these pics Jessica! Each and every pup is so beautiful, they are all my faves but Gucci and Darcy melt my heart.
Love the bunny hoodie on Millie. The fit is adorable and so is the aqua hoodie.
Duchess is soooo beautiful eveN if she's blown her coat. It'll start coming back in a few months. You have a long way to go to see her coat reach its full potential. Up to 2 yrs. but it'll def start growing back soon. I can't wait!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The bunny smiley that you got from Elaine is adorable..I just picked quite a few warm hoodies from her also to have up here in the cold. We really just had light weight T's from Wooflink and Louisdog that we could use in Florida. The SL harnesses were about the most we dressed up in the heat, I have so many different ones. I will post most of them so you can see styles and colors.
Lily also wears an xs in the step in, I love the quality and softness...they also wash beautifully. I bet Millie swam in the S, Raisin Mia wear a S/M and they are plenty roomy. They are much bigger in the chest because of the 1/2 French Bulldog. Loved your other two coats also, they are so feminine.
I love buying things off people of this forum as you get great deals, I got some lovely things from meoshia too that I was really happy with :)
I would love to see your SL collection!
They are beautiful I was impressed with the harness and collar I ordered so I've ordered some more, the only down fall is the time it takes for me to recieve them but I suppose that's what I get for ordering custom made from us.
Millie likes the purple fluffy coat best it's so comfy just like a blanket with sleeves!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was so excited when I realised it had came, Thankyou so much! Curtis says Thankyou too
it is a perfect fit, which one of your guys used to wear it?
your very welcome !!! does Curtis like the smile bunny hoodie too ? it really is one of my favorites. originally, I had bought a bunch of size S LD for Latte but , then , I found that the XS was a better fit for her in a lot of styles. she didn't wear it much. maybe just a couple times at the most and then I got her the xs wich fits Ellie perfect. Have you seen the bunny dress. it is gorgeous. I have that one here for Ellie in XS and it is my favorite.
yes, the smile bunny hoodie I sent you is a size S .

awww, that sounds so cute how Pixie peeps out from the sofa
Curtis loves the bunny hoodie too, at the beginning when i first got Millie and bought her clothes he wasn't really keen on the idea but he thinks it's great now haha! After he saw all the quality things you can get them, he prefers SL out of everything. If you ever decide to sell anymore LD S let me know :D
I haven't saw the bunny dress but I would love to, can you post a photo?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Loving all of these pics Jessica! Each and every pup is so beautiful, they are all my faves but Gucci and Darcy melt my heart.
Love the bunny hoodie on Millie. The fit is adorable and so is the aqua hoodie.
Duchess is soooo beautiful eveN if she's blown her coat. It'll start coming back in a few months. You have a long way to go to see her coat reach its full potential. Up to 2 yrs. but it'll def start growing back soon. I can't wait!
Thanks babe :D they are all little cuties you would love them. I'm glad I managed to get a photo thread up it was long overdue.
I love how each of there personalities are so different!
Little Gucci and Darcy are both mammys girls, will do anything to have a cuddle!
I'm glad the bunny hoodie is such a good fit, I can see that she's comfortable in it. She's wearing it now whilst running around the garden chasing duchess haha!
I'm just making sure to brush duchess every day, it's crazy how small she actually is I have a false perception of her because her coat makes her look bigger but when she's in the bath she looks titch!
I'm feeling much better today by the way, eating that soup must of paid off haha, looks like I will be up to my hair appointment after all :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Curtis loves the bunny hoodie too, at the beginning when i first got Millie and bought her clothes he wasn't really keen on the idea but he thinks it's great now haha! After he saw all the quality things you can get them, he prefers SL out of everything. If you ever decide to sell anymore LD S let me know :D
I haven't saw the bunny dress but I would love to, can you post a photo?
this is the bunny dress . I have it for Ellie in XS in pink. I think the pink is sold out now in most sizes but the grey is gorgeous too. I may even want to order it in the grey for Ellie even though I already have the pink cause I love it so much Doggie Couture Shop

1 - 20 of 45 Posts