Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

My hubby took this great pic over the weekend. They're piled into the smallest bed out of the 4 we have in the house coz that's were the sun was. As you can see Winnie's ear still gets a case of the floppies when he's tired.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh Sarah I'm so happy to see a picture of your beautiful trio!!! :p

They look great! Awwww!!!

How do they all get along?
How are you? Do you find it much harder with three instead of two?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's hard to get a shot of them all together becuase they never stop long enough, hubby managed to catch them having a sunday morning sleep in.

They are getting along really well. Chloe has really come out of her shell since Winston has joined us. Her and Axle always cuddled together but didn't play together that much because he is quite rough and she is more timid in nature so he would just snatch things off her. A lot of the time when I would throw toys for Axle she would just sit on my knee instead of joining in, even if I threw 2 toys he would just take both the brat!!! Now with Winston she really gets into playing with him as he's gentler than Ax (hopefully he stays that way!). The two of them have really noisy wrestling matches in the cat igloo, they especially love to do this at about 5.30 am! Axle actually sometimes looks a bit left out because the other two are so besotted with each other.

·
Registered
786 Posts
LOL they all wanted that sun spot! They are too cute. I love when dogs snuggle up by each other, it shows that they truly get along and enjoy each other's company. Great photo!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts