Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come across a few pics on here where some of the other members have shown their chi's all piled into one bed on top of eachother. That is so adorable.

For those of you with chi's and other breeds, do you find that the other dogs pile in the bed with the chi's too?

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Axle and my mum's maltese x toy poodle love to snuggle in bed together when we go visit, mum's toy fox terrier not so much (she pretty much looks at the Chi's with suspicion that they may or may not be actual dogs).

I'm going this weekend and I can only imagine the hijinx that will ensue from having 5 dogs under 1 roof (3 of which are extremely hyperactive - Ax, Winnie and Miss Dolly the malti-poo).

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Lilly and the boys loved to cuddle together. But Toby is so crazy that he never stayed long. Usually, it was Lilly laying in her bed with Rocky curled up in her belly with his head on her neck!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Oh yes, my bigger boys LOVE to cuddle with the little girls. They have
large beds, yet they prefer to cuddle with Chanel & Bella in the tiny bed.:)

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Gidget will always get in the bed with Lulu, but Lulu will not go get in the bed with Gidget. Ya'll know that my Lulu is a bit anti-social, but she won't leave if Gidget gets in the bed with her.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Gidget will always get in the bed with Lulu, but Lulu will not go get in the bed with Gidget. Ya'll know that my Lulu is a bit anti-social, but she won't leave if Gidget gets in the bed with her.
Aww, poor Gidget :( Does she feel left out that Lulu doesn't want to snuggle with her?

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
My mom's American Bulldog tried to sleep in our Chi's tiny bed with her, but it just resulted in my Chi sleeping on the floor next to the bed while the Bulldog was curled up in (or more like on top of) her tiny donut bed, lol. I woke up to the scene one morning. It was so funny. I wish I had a picture of it. I don't think my Chi was very happy!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Rupert has a very small bed and my huge pug cross try's to get into it then rupert does a running jump and sleeps on his back with his nose in hugos ears, it's very cute!

Sent from my iPhone using PG Free

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
When I was growing up we had a chihuahua and king Charles spaniel and they were inseparable. They cuddled next to each other all the time. After they died we got a chihuahua and a shih tzu and my chi used to sit with her back on the shih tzu and her front paws on the bed.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
awww thanks everyone for the replies! My husband fell in love with the yorkie at my grandparents house so he was kinda leaning towards a yorkie. I just don't know, I love chi's and I want Miya to have a buddy to cuddle with. I'm happy to hear that other dogs will cuddle with chis too..I suppose it just depends on the personality of the dog.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts