Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:hello1::hello1:have any of u seen the pup totes?theyre like a sling across ur chest w/a little pouch u can carry a pup in(not the kind u use 4 babies where there r holes 4 the legs).how well do they work 4 a very young puppy.i have a 7wk old rite now n a 5 wk old that will b home in 3wks.it mite b easier 2 put the baby in a sling when walking 2 the park.any1 have any experience?:Dwhile u r reading this-i put up 1 pitapata ticker but i dont kno how 2 add another:confused:im upgrading soon.do i need more room?i have 5 dogs n 6 tickers 2 put up.any help?:coolwink:

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Some slings work well and some do not. I do not like the one's from PetsMart I think they are called outward hound? I got my sling from a lady at a booth from a dog show. They are very stylish, sturdy and much cheaper than some I have seen. Here is the ladies site Pet Bedzz In Disguise and here is the the link where you can see the one I bought. http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chi-chat/59519-i-bought-beautiful-sling-now-pics-2.html

Just scroll down a bit. The pic isnt the greatest. Also you may not see them pictured on her site but she does make them, if you are interested just contact her :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts