Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, We started sashas puppy training with leash breaking it was easy since she is so layed back she just took to it like it was nothing. I wish it had been that easy when I leash broke baby. Now me and baby and sasha can go for walks and not have to carry sasha all the way..LOL Sasha will be attending puppy daycare soon she gets dropped off at 9:00 and I pick her up at 12:00 this is only on mondays and fridays it will be good for her to be with other puppies and to learn a few commands. The biggest thing she needs to learn right now is stay, sit, drop it. She has a bad thing for wanting to run outside when the door opens where she is so short she can't run fast so I always catch her but it still scares me. She is always picking up rocks and carrying them around in her mouth and trying to open her mouth to get it out is like trying to pry a 200lb dogs mouth open..LOL So she needs alot of training.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Hehehhehe leash training was easy for Gadget.. I started working with him in the house when he was 8 weeks...

by the time he went outside he was great... i haven't taught him manners on a leash yet but I am going to start this week... I wanted to give him some time to get used to being on the ground...

It is nice that you can take them both for a walk...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes it's very nice to be able to walk them together before I had to carry Sasha the whole walk or leave her at home. Thats not fair to her I just had been so busy with school I haven't had time to leash break her till now. I asked amoncio to but asking a man to do somthing is like telling baby to do my homework..LOL

So now thats over we can all go walking baby can keep on with her diet plan I can burn off a few lbs and sasha can enjoy the great outdoors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts