Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Got the idea for this thread from the hilarious post about Luxie's long flowing armpit hair!

I'm sure we all have pics from when our pups have passed through those awkward phases where they grow all out of proportion and generally look really funny so please add your puppy's ugly pics.

My Chloe is absolutely beautiful now days (in my eyes anyway) but she has gone through some pretty funny looks over the past few months:

The day I picked her up at 8 weeks when her eyes were still struggling to focus - quite funny looking

This is about 6 weeks ago when her head was alredy the size it is now but her body was still teeny

I don't have any ugly ones of Axle, he managed to grow pretty much in proportion.

Please post your ugly pics - I especially want to see Luxie's armpit hairs!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Aww so much cuteness!!! :love2:
We need to stop making fun of our poor babies,lol, remember we
all went through the awkward teenage stage too. haha ;)

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
They really are beautiful Michelle, you are right.
It's a silly name for that phase. But I guess if
we compare it with when they are fully grown,
they do blossom quite a bit. :)

·
Registered
919 Posts

Amberleah don't have many ugly's here best i can find. She wanted down to get sticks from grass.
I've seen Holly with that same look. lol

Here's Odie in her "teenage" years:

Now that's just too freakin' adorable!

PS All your pups are so cute. I don't understand why it's called puppy uglies in the first place. It should be called puppy cuteness instead! :D

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Haha I just DARE someone to post a pic of their own 'awkward stage.' I'd so totally dig up one of mine but I'm not going first LOL.

Anyway here is Kahlua's in-between stage. I always thought she was adorable, but she looked so strange!

She's the one on the Right... LMAO just cracks me up how much younger she looks than her mom.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Chanel at 5 months. :love2:

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Hey Sheila, Chanel has one brown eye and one blue eye.
It is because her mom is merle.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts