Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i havnt posted a thread in a while so today me and the chis took some photos before we went on a walk. Yesterday I washed and weighed them all. All their personalities are changing and maturing every day. Gucci is a mammys girl all she wants is cuddles, and shes head of the pack she eats first every feeding time. Pixie is a little cutie, she likes to hide under the sofa and peek out at me, her favourite toy is the crocodile she wont sleep without it. Darcy used to be really timid however she has alot more confidence now and stands up for herself too when they are all playing. Duchess is a little doll she is maturing lovely and reminds me of a little racoon haha, Im not sure what is going on with her coat at the moment, as I thought she was begining to blow her coat a couple of weeks ago however im not so sure anymore as shes a little fluff ball. Any opinions would be appreciated!
GUCCI. she turned 5 months 3 days ago, she now weighs, 38oz

PIXIE. 4 months and 3 weeks, and weighs 50oz

DARCY. 4 months and 3 weeks, and weighs, 50oz

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
DUCHESS. 5 months in 5 days, and weighs, 64oz

MILLIE. 1 year old on the 11th december, her final weight is 4.25lbs.

gucci & duchess

here are the new milk and pepper tops i got from bautique, its an italian site that sells some lovely brands such as charlottes dress, suckright, dosha dog, dogs of glamour, for pets only, inamorada, lella su, tilly tutti brilli.
The shipping is extra fast ive ordered three times in the last couple of weeks and every parcel took less than 5 days to arrive as they ship within 24 hours, which i was really impressed with. You also get free shipping on over $75/£50.

im extra prepared this year, ive started Christmas shopping already :D and wrapped my Secret Santas gifts here they are all wrapped and ready to post :)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG they are all just way too pretty and adorable!!
Very good pictures too. I love how Gucci always looks like she has a smile on her face.
I know Gucci is always smiling bless her haha, she's such a character. Her walk is so cute, she prances round with her head up its so funny. I had a game on trying to get them to stay still for photos! I used my Nikon, have you took any photos of rocky and lilo lately?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Gorgeous photos! All of the girls are growing up so perfectly. I love how they are all so close image. They must keep you so busy.
I'm loving the milk and paper tanks on the girls. What size are they wearing?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
oh, my goodness !!! they are all so beautiful . they got bigger since the last time you posted pics ! My favorite is still Pixie though but I love them all.

How do you like the Milk and Pepper tops ? they look really to me by the pics !!!

oh, and it looks like someones chi is going to be very lucky to be getting all those pretty presents !!! I cant wait to see whats in them :).
we are still waiting to receive the things we ordered for our SS. cant wait to get them so we can package them up !!!

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Gorgeous photos! All of the girls are growing up so perfectly. I love how they are all so close image. They must keep you so busy.
I'm loving the milk and paper tanks on the girls. What size are they wearing?
Busy is one way to put it haha, or crazy or mental! Sharing equal attention and love between them all has me drained haha.
I love spending time with each of them individually though, seems like we bond a lot more like this. The milk and pepper is great I love it, they are wearing XS.
I was deciding between XS and XS-L as their sizing is pretty complicated but I'm happy with what I chose.
What do you think of duchess' coat has she blown it yet or not?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
oh, my goodness !!! they are all so beautiful . they got bigger since the last time you posted pics ! My favorite is still Pixie though but I love them all.

How do you like the Milk and Pepper tops ? they look really to me by the pics !!!

oh, and it looks like someones chi is going to be very lucky to be getting all those pretty presents !!! I cant wait to see whats in them
we are still waiting to receive the things we ordered for our SS. cant wait to get them so we can package them up !!!
All the chis say Thankyou elaina!!! And give you lots of puppy love.
My hubbys favourite is pixie too, pixie absolutely loves him!
I love the milk and pepper I will definitely buy milk and pepper again, they quality is awesome and it's so pretty. I was abit wary about the sizing but they fit really nicely. I had so much fun shopping for my secret santa, it's great getting into the festive spirit.
Have you got any milk and pepper? also do you know when we should be expecting the next 40% dc sale?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Busy is one way to put it haha, or crazy or mental! Sharing equal attention and love between them all has me drained haha.
I love spending time with each of them individually though, seems like we bond a lot more like this. The milk and pepper is great I love it, they are wearing XS.
I was deciding between XS and XS-L as their sizing is pretty complicated but I'm happy with what I chose.

Well all of your girls are my fave. But facially I think Gucci is perfect! Darcy has grown up beautifully and so has pixie. Is Duchess really 4 lbs already?!!! I just did the conversion on my phone and it puts her at 4lbs. She has grown a ton! To me, it looks like her coat is getting longer. It's possible she has already blown it. She is such a pretty girl. Looks like Gucci will mature in 3 1/2 lbs range and Pixie and Darcy will be same size.
I finally got one ss thing in today. It's gonna be a long wait for DC stuff.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

They all look adorable. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. You have the most beautiful smooth coats I've seen. I do really love the look of Gucci, she is so perfect! Is Duchess really 4 lbs already? I did the conversion on my phone and it says 4 lbs. she has grown so fast. It looks to me as if her coat is getting longer actually. Maybe she's already blown it.?

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

They all look adorable. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite. You have the most beautiful smooth coats I've seen. I do really love the look of Gucci, she is so perfect! Is Duchess really 4 lbs already? I did the conversion on my phone and it says 4 lbs. she has grown so fast. It looks to me as if her coat is getting longer actually. Maybe she's already blown it.?
Aw thanks I do love my girls they are beautiful, Darcy has matured a lot, and yeah duchess is a big girl! She's like triple the size of Gucci it's crazy her coat makes her look bigger too. I think she may have already blown it :/ she has never really looked 'baldy' though that's why I'm unsure. Have you got any photos of your babies in the ugly stages?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Aw thanks I do love my girls they are beautiful, Darcy has matured a lot, and yeah duchess is a big girl! She's like triple the size of Gucci it's crazy her coat makes her look bigger too. I think she may have already blown it :/ she has never really looked 'baldy' though that's why I'm unsure. Have you got any photos of your babies in the ugly stages?

Every pup is different. I think when you brought Duchess home, her coat was blown already. Not every pup goes bald. Just their coat gets really short looking. Usually you notice it because when they are tinier pups, like 8 weeks old, her coat was probably poofy. But I think by the time you got her you didn't get the chance to compare the way her coat looked at 8 wks compared to the age she was when you brought her hm. She's gonna have a really nice coat. Yeah she's a big girl now, she should mature around 5 lbs or so. At this point it's looking like you may get stuck buying three different sizes. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Every pup is different. I think when you brought Duchess home, her coat was blown already. Not every pup goes bald. Just their coat gets really short looking. Usually you notice it because when they are tinier pups, like 8 weeks old, her coat was probably poofy. But I think by the time you got her you didn't get the chance to compare the way her coat looked at 8 wks compared to the age she was when you brought her hm. She's gonna have a really nice coat. Yeah she's a big girl now, she should mature around 5 lbs or so. At this point it's looking like you may get stuck buying three different sizes. We shall see.
I hope I don't have to get three different sizes :(
also it is a possibility duchess coat had already blown since she was 12 weeks when she came home it does seem early though,don't you think?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts

I hope I don't have to get three different sizes

also it is a possibility duchess coat had already blown since she was 12 weeks when she came home it does seem early though,don't you think?
How old was she when you brought her home? Yes, I think it's possible her coat was blown already.

·
Registered
756 Posts
All my little loves in one thread!!!! Beautiful girlies.
Facially Gucci really reminds me of Pablo spitting image I just smile when I see her! Darcy is my favourite she is so cute she looks like a little sweetheart. Pixie looks like a total trouble maker but a gorgeous one and duchess is maturing lovely!! I can see her neck scruff coming in shell be a stunning blue LC! And my little mills is looking amazing as always!!! She doesn't need any compliments she knows she's a cutie ;)! Your bunch really are some of the nicest chi's I've seen. Love them all to bits!! There mam aint so bad either lol!! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
All my little loves in one thread!!!! Beautiful girlies.
Facially Gucci really reminds me of Pablo spitting image I just smile when I see her! Darcy is my favourite she is so cute she looks like a little sweetheart. Pixie looks like a total trouble maker but a gorgeous one and duchess is maturing lovely!! I can see her neck scruff coming in shell be a stunning blue LC! And my little mills is looking amazing as always!!! She doesn't need any compliments she knows she's a cutie
! Your bunch really are some of the nicest chi's I've seen. Love them all to bits!! There mam aint so bad either lol!!
Aww thanks so much! :D i totally agree about Gucci and pabs, ecspecially in guccis fourth photo! Darcy is a sweetheart, she is so timid it's adorable.
Pixie is a little missy haha you would love her. I would love to have them all meet Pablo and neeva one day, maybe at a dog show inbetween us? We could even enter our babies for fun :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts