Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, not sure if this is going to work for you all. Anywho, go to http://moni88.neptune.com then click to "enter site" and click on the #2 video.

If it DOES work, than let me just share a bit of info. I had actually forgotten I took that little bit of footage of Butterfly when she was a puppy. I don't remember how old she was here...but lookie her lil ears and..OMG..is that her little fat stomach! :lol:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
finally..someone saw it!! Her little tail goes about 120MPH now...she gets sooo excited! i could step out the door for about two minutes, come back in and she'll get all happy, as though I was gone all day or something! :lol:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
LittleHead said:
finally..someone saw it!! Her little tail goes about 120MPH now...she gets sooo excited! i could step out the door for about two minutes, come back in and she'll get all happy, as though I was gone all day or something! :lol:
I just love it when they get so excited. Its so strange how it can be just a few mins and when you come back they act like they haven't seen you in a year. My little Peaches tail does the same thing she wiggles it so fast I think shes going to take off :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts