Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, ok i just got a female chihuhua puppy a month ago. My breeder told me she wouldnt get over 4.5 ibs. Well when i took her to the vet a day after i got her she was weighed in at 1ib 6oz at 11wks. The vet at looking at her even thought she was younger than that. Going by the chihuahua weight chart she was due to be about 4-4.5 ibs full grown. Well i just got back from the vet today and she is now 14 and a half wks and she weighs 3ibs 5oz and the weight chart is reading for her to be 6ibs grown. The vet predicted (a diff vet this time, the other was out) is saying she thinks she will get to 6 or 7ibs!!! Now how could this be so? its strange and im hoping she just did almost all her growing in this last month, if thats even possible, i was wondering if anyone had any ideas or experiences with the same situation. Also her ears arent up yet, they have raised some since we first got her, but is there a way to MAKE them stand up? just wondering. ANY advise or help would be great!!! thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.