Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been emailed photos of his jaw (inside) Its a full scissor bite. I thought he seemed pretty big, but as i said im going to go and see him first. Oh and hes intended as a pet before i get slated

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well his bite is perfect, hes charted to be 5 1/2lbs. Which seems lovely to me. His dad has been shown and does have placings. So who knows what he'll make.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Cute pup, Robyn! Took a peek before the pics were removed. As for him being "big," if he weighs 3.7 at 18 weeks, and gains another 1/2 lb. or so, by 24/28 weeks, and another 1 lb. after that until adulthood, that would make him about 5.5 lbs. So my guess would be no more than 6.5 lbs. full grown? Probably more like 5.5/6 lbs. But for what it's worth, he looked a bit bigger than 3.7 lbs. in the pics. But the pic was taken outside, and outside pics always make them look bigger. So who knows. Even if he ends up 6 lbs., that is still quite small!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Cute pup, Robyn! Took a peek before the pics were removed. As for him being "big," if he weighs 3.7 at 18 weeks, and gains another 1/2 lb. or so, by 24/28 weeks, and another 1 lb. after that until adulthood, that would make him about 5.5 lbs. So my guess would be no more than 6.5 lbs. full grown? Probably more like 5.5/6 lbs. But for what it's worth, he looked a bit bigger than 3.7 lbs. in the pics. But the pic was taken outside, and outside pics always make them look bigger. So who knows. Even if he ends up 6 lbs., that is still quite small!
Thank you! I wondered if I'd lost my ability to see photos! :)
What gives??

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
:lol: :lol: Not sure where they went, but they were there for a bit. : )

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Thank you! I wondered if I'd lost my ability to see photos!
What gives??
think it was cause they had the site name on them if you black out the website name then they should be ok

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got some new photos of his face hes gorgeous. But hopefully im looking at a different puppy on Sunday so ill keep this updated of how it goes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts