Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we have had our little Chi for just over a week now and have decided to name him Max :)

We live in a small flat but I was still paranoid that he was getting up to mischief when he was out of our sight so we have bought a wireless robotic camera which we have set up in the living room so now when we are working in the office and he wanders off to the other room we can see if he's being good or not! I now have a little window open on my PC screen permanently so I can keep an eye on him :p

Here are a few snapshots from the camera:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha thats so clever and cute! LOL i should have one for mine ;) can i ask where you got the cam? x
I got it off eBay, it's called the Tenvis JPT3815W. It only cost just less than £40 including postage which I though was pretty reasonable as there is also a free iphone app where you can log in to view / control it. It also has night vision so we can check on him when we go to bed without disturbing him!!

My husband was the one who set it up though so if you get one you might need someone with a little bit of technical knowledge if you're not great with things like that yourself - apparently the manual was useless!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.