Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pups as of yesterday. It is so much fun to watch them starting to walk on all fours. They are such little cuties. I am absolutely in LOVE with the tri-colored black and the small blue.... Oh, decisions... decisions. I just may keep both of them.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwww...........your puppies are so adorable and cute. It's difficult to choose which one to keep - I would keep them all. :p

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, right now there are 9 dogs in my house! It will be hard to part with them, but honestly, I cannot imagine what it will be like in a couple of weeks with all of them running around. It is a full time job just cutting nails in the house since they were born! LOL! Not to mention how tough it is on Lucy to feed them all. I may have to start supplementing soon, due to the demand they have on her. If they had it their way, she would be feeding them around the clock without breaks!

Tammie

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She was one of the biggest at birth, Jess. Maverick, the other blue, is a beast! He is weighing in at 1lb. 3.5 oz as of today. She was the only one born breach and now she is the smallest, weighing 12 oz today. She has the tiniest features! I just love her and we call her Bailey. She is a darling!

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
awwww they are gorgeous
sounds like a lot of hard work but it must be great seeing them grow and watching to see there little personalities coming through

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttteeeeeeeeee!!!!!

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
OMG I am the same, how could you pick from those..perfect, all of them.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts