Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i have not been on here for ages because i have been so busy!
i hope everyone and their Chi's are well :)

i have some good news !

Babie gave birth to a beautiful litter of 5 puppies on the 4th September!

She did everything by herself and every thing went smoothly. Thank goodness! 2 breech pups, but came out nearly as quick as the other pups (head first)
im so proud of babie and cant wait to spoil her and her pups!

Babie had 3 girls and two boys.
The gang have been named - (in order of birth and bit of info)

Sweet-Pea - The smallest, cute, was born when my boyfriend and me where asleep! brown colour with black round nose.

Girlie / Brandi - Second biggest! loves a good suck and is always around sweet-pea!, brown with black round nose and white line going up face, came out breech, but was no broblem :)

George - always crawling round the whelping box and over his siblings! white colour. curious george / greedy george / gorgeous george!

Billy - because he stayed on the umbilical cord for a while as the placenta was inside! the biggest boy! so loving!

Champi / champs - for champagne ! she was the last to be born, breech but without a problem and came out just as fast as the others who came out head first :) white/fawn colour. second smallest.

will post pictures of pups in another thread :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWW they all sound adorable - Cant wait for pictures!

·
Registered
489 Posts
congrats....cant wait to see some pics...im glad everthing went so well for babie and her pups....xxx

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
So glad everything went smoothly and safely for mom and babies.. Congratulations.

·
Registered
677 Posts
What a tough cookie!! 5 Babies and all without a hitch! Also can't wait to see pics of the new wee ones when they are more settled :3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts