Chihuahua People Forum banner

Pups now 8 weeks old....

1K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  Nubilott 
#1 ·
When Sinead and Zeta's owner came to see the pups they was surprised how small they were as they said they looked bigger in the photo's, so I thought I would post a pic of them next to a can but I didn't have one so I used a tin instead...

Just a few more of them...

See less See more
#8 ·
AEROMarley1983 said:
They really are tiny!!! OMG! And soooooo cute!! LOL! Do you plan to breed Ella & Jasper in the future?
They are gorgeous, aren't they?!! :p I think Jasper is still too young to see whether he's going to be of breeding quality or not ........ most breeders wait to see whether all the dog's second teeth grow and whether the bite is correct or not. But Julie's going to explain it better anyway. ;)

#10 ·
I was scrolling up and down trying to figure out who Jasper was! LOL :D

Julie the puppies are gorgeous! It's going to be sad when they go to their homes but I know you are puting them in good hands. And we'll get pictures from Sinead so that's good :)

I know you said you don't want more than 4, so if you ever want to get another chi I'll take Ella for you :love5:

#11 ·
heehee thanks everyone....Christina is right the cream one is Princess Zeta.

At the moment I am planning on using Zero as Ella's stud as he is the tiniest handsome boy ever and it has been on the cards for a while and Kasper is still a baby yet so I am not sure how big ect he will turn out. May-be in the future who knows, Ella and Zero's babies will be beautiful I am sure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.