Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
purebred chi or not?

another one I'd like your opinions on! I may be picking up this girl on Tuesday. My husband and daughters think she is mixed with something. what do you think? I'm not sure how much she weighs but she is very dainty and lean. However, she looks like she is probably taller and longer (lankier) than my chi. with a longer muzzle.

Animal Details

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
She is pretty. Love her name. She is small. To me she looks purebred. By if she is mixed with anything I'd say terrier?

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
yeah, or possibly Italian Greyhound? She looks like a chi but is so long and lanky.

I hadn't thought of that lol. I saw the cutest mini italian grey hound chihuahua mix while I was in an outing last week. He was soo beautiful and only had 3 legs. But was the happiest little dog is ever seen.
Anyhow his features were much different than Kendra's. He was very skinny. But heathy skinny lol and his muzzle was very long and slender like a greyhound would be.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I fostered an IG once and of course that dog was much more lanky and slender with a much longer snout. And a very, very tucked up belly area/rib cage. I'm not sure though - in some pics Kendra looks pure chi and in some not. I did not see her alongside my chi because I didn't bring him to the shelter with me. I do believe she is probably taller and longer than him but doesn't really weigh anymore due to how lean and slight she is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts