Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, this is my baby boy Diesel. I got him from a breeder but he didn't come with any papers. I love him a lot, I don't care if he's a purebred or not, I'm just glad he ended up with a family that loves him and not in a shelter or anything like that. I'm just curious whether he's a purebred or not. Any opinions?

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
I don't see anything other than chi in there, but it is hard to tell for certain with puppies. he is definitely a very handsome boy.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Pics didn't go through on my end. But if that's him your holding in your avatar I can tell by those big ears that he's all chi lol. I hope he's doing better, I'm sure he had you very worried.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Oh, thank you!! He is 4 1/2 months old. He is also adorable and very friendly. He has a bit of a biting problem but we're working on it
That's typical for his age, as long as you correct it while he is young, he should grow out of it. My baby (she's 1 now) Mimi used to bite and chew like crazy!! I give her bully sticks and himalayan chews to keep her busy as opposed to our carpet!! Lol
Welcome to the forum! :)

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
That's typical for his age, as long as you correct it while he is young, he should grow out of it. My baby (she's 1 now) Mimi used to bite and chew like crazy!! I give her bully sticks and himalayan chews to keep her busy as opposed to our carpet!! Lol
Welcome to the forum! :)

Zorana...what are the Himalayan chews, are those the yak milk? I think P&C have them. How long do they last & do they break off? Lily & Mia are my chewers, I'm always looking for something safe.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Looks full to me! In fact he looks like my Yoshi :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts