Chihuahua People Forum banner

Does your chihuahua have an obsession with QTIPS?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• I DON'T KNOW

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello there! :wave:

just stumbled across this website while searching for chihuahua info and thought I would post my babies pictures.

although i suppose it would be proper to introduce myself and my children first :)

i am cynthia, and i am owned by a 1 1/2 year old female named Chiquita, and newly adopted 4 mo. old José Frijoles (hence my username) :)

don't have any pictures of my josé, but here are a few of chiquita.

And one more thing before ya go, anybody else have a problem with their chi's and QTIPS???? Mine both have SUCH an obession for them! Any chance they get, they will get the QTIPS and chew them to pieces! Never seen it with another breed like these two demonstrate!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Hello and welcome! Chiquita is beautiful! I can't wait to see your little boy. Mr. Peepers definitely loves Q-Tips too. I don't know what it is but he loves them. :wave:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Q-tips? Mine are addicted to just about anything they find on the floor or outside on the ground. I live in the desert and have crickets EVERYWHERE! I am forever picking up dead crickets of the floor that the dogs have pulled the legs off of. I should have named them Hoover and Kirby..... :D :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi and welcome :wave:

your chiquita is lovely and i love that name - i wanted to call my baby that.

2FactorChis - I always call my baby hoover. she drives me crazy picking everything off the floor!

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
ozzysmom said:
hi and welocme - she is absolutely beautiful - not sure what q tips are - someone please help the thick brit :D
They are a stick with cotton on each end to clean ears out and such! :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hello :hello2: and Welcome :wave: . Your baby is so pretty. I love her color. I want to see pictures of your little guy too. Kiwi loves Q-tips she will knock the bathroom trash can over to get them I take them away because I am scared she will choke on them. She also has an obsession with any thing that is paper.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your Chiquita is beautiful. :p Tucker doesn't care about Q-tips, but loves anything paper. :) He also is a good "Hoover"!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you everyone, I love her coloring as well, I just had to have her when the breeder sent me her baby pics (below). José is tri-colored, black, tan, and some white markings. He is still a little guy right now and his ears are taped this week to hopefully get them to stand up. I feel so bad for having taped them, but they are so big that I doubt without a little help that they would have ever stood up on their own. He's my little gremlin. :lol: Will get some pics of him posted as soon as I can. Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Hello & welcome. Your babies are adorable. We also call Auggie Hoover. I spend half my time watching him to see what he has found that he shouldn't. He has never had access to a qtip but there is no doubt in my mind he would go crazy over them. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts