Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Normally Quark is such a good boy... but today I dont know what his problem is but he is Being so bad!!!!:foxes15: So far... 6am I get up to use the washroom... I always get up this early to go and then come right back to bed... they dogs never even stir... I come back and there is Quark sitting there looking at me he peed all over my side of the bed including on my :foxes15: duvet ...... Now he was just out before Bradley left for work at 330am... So I clean that up strip the bed and all that... I take everybody outside and we were out for a good 40 mins. I always make sure the boys are on empty before I bring them back in... I went upstairs to have a shower. and get ready for my day and He pooped on the floor right where I sit when I am on my laptop! Then my BFF comes over and we are sitting outside on the porch and then he Peed on my Runners! like I am so mad a him right now I cant even look at him... I scolded him and told him he was a bad boy... and they worst part is he knew he did something wrong because as soon as I turned and saw him lift his leg on my shoes he went running.... I dont know What Possess him to be such a Little GRRRRRRRRRRRR today!
anyways sorry I just really needed to rant!!!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im thinking attention because once i sat down and stopped running around he hasnt doone it since... :S

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
It is such a stretch and I feel almost silly suggesting this....could he be jealous of the new puppy ??
:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts